Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for queries to be answered

Options
  • 16-02-2016 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I went sale agreed on a house start of January contracts issued a week later to which my solicitor send a list of queries the same week I have survey loan offer and valuation completed along with house and life assurance arranged. My solicitor still hasn't received answers to the queries when I chased this up apparently they were refusing to work on them until they had proof of my funds which I got the solicitor to send last week so how long should it take to answer these queries as I am worrying that my valuation and loan offer will expire before closing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Your valuation is going to expire. It has to be dated within two months of draw-down. Your loan offer should be good for six months though.

The queries shouldn't take long, maybe 2-3 weeks at most.

Advertisement