Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre gone slow

Options
  • 16-02-2016 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I wonder could you possible check out an issue for me. Upgrade to efibe two weeks ago and was all going fine until last Friday. Was getting constant speeds of 65mps download which was brill sine I upgraded from 7mps. Since last Friday im back down as 6mps. Any chance you could check it out if I PM on my account number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Glebee wrote: »
    Hi,

I wonder could you possible check out an issue for me. Upgrade to efibe two weeks ago and was all going fine until last Friday. Was getting constant speeds of 65mps download which was brill sine I upgraded from 7mps. Since last Friday im back down as 6mps. Any chance you could check it out if I PM on my account number.
    Of course Glebee

I'll be more than happy to check this out for you - please PM me your eir account number

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭Glebee

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

Of course Glebee

I'll be more than happy to check this out for you - please PM me your eir account number

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers Alan, PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

Of course Glebee

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers Alan, PM sent
    Thanks Glebee

Al

Advertisement