Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Customer Service Branch - Poor Service

Options
  • 16-02-2016 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I'm very frustrated with the Kilkenny Customer Service Branch. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]My wallet was handed in and I'm trying to make contact with the Customer Service Branch to get it back.[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]  [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I've called back 5 times this morning alone at various times. Over the last few weeks I've called approx 30 times in total. It goes to voice mail every single time. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]I physically [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]went in [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]to the Kilkenny BOI branch previously and a staff member there rang the Kilkenny Customer Service [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]number [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]a[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]nd they also could only get voicemail. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]What's the point in having a customer service number if no one is ever going to answer the phone.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning highgiant1985,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie 

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulty in getting through to the branch, can you confirm which number you are calling? To speak to our customer service desk, the number to call is 0818365365 and select option 1 and the * key. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement