Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin mech that accepts €1 coins

Options
  • 16-02-2016 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

ITEM: [one or more €1 coin mech]
    POST\COLLECTION: [required in mayo, can cover postage or have son meetup in dublin]
    PRICE: [cash/trade console arcade bits]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash\Postal Order\Bank Transfer]

Hi all as stated above I need a €1 coin mech for a machine going into the local Foróige club, the place is running on a shoestring and one of the leaders thought it might be a good way of getting a few quid for the club for days out etc. Just going to set it up as €1 for 3 credits

Ive a jamma multiboard cabinet that i'm going to throw their way.... they offered to buy it bless 'em but as my son got a lot out of the club i'm just going to do the decent thing and supply it for free, it just needs a mech, a coin door would be a bonus but not essential. i'd take a couple if it meant having a spare

I've allsorts of console stuff to swap and a working atari st on the way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

i have doors and mechs,what type of door are you looking for up/over?or single.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

i have doors and mechs,what type of door are you looking for up/over?or single.

Hi Mitch, its only a small homemade multiboard cab, not too pushed on the coin door as there is no cut out in the front of the cabinet (yet!) as long as the coin mechs are sturdy enough and will work with a multiboard with minimum of hassle...

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

So does anyone have a coin mech? I'll be ordering tommorow otherwise..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement