Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery Box for Bargain Alerts :D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Parcel Motel or Parcel Wizard

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I use them both already, but this is for something right outside that an post or parcel wizard can just drop "bigger" items into rather than having to reschedule, collect from sorting office, collect from parcel motel etc. Would be worth spending a bit on for the convenience over time, but £100+ is pricey!

cormie wrote: »
    I use them both already, but this is for something right outside that an post or parcel wizard can just drop "bigger" items into rather than having to reschedule, collect from sorting office, collect from parcel motel etc. Would be worth spending a bit on for the convenience over time, but £100+ is pricey!

afaik an post don't bring out the parcels with them anymore - they just drop in the delivery notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

glasso wrote: »
    afaik an post don't bring out the parcels with them anymore - they just drop in the delivery notice.

Local postie still delivers parcels to me. Mind you we live in the sticks and post is delivered by small van anyway.

Berberis wrote: »
    Local postie still delivers parcels to me. Mind you we live in the sticks and post is delivered by small van anyway.

doesn't seem to be the case where I live in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

My area an post driver is great, he has my number and rings me up when he's going to be delivering to check if I'm going to be in, if I'm not there, I give him permission to leave it outside, but the idea of getting one of these is to replace my regular post box (I don't have a letter box) with something able to take much bigger packets, without people being able to just fit their hand in and grab it.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

glasso wrote: »

They bring them out. Complain to An Post and Comreg if they aren't

Advertisement