Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hong Kong

Options
  • 16-02-2016 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭

I'm living in Dubai at the moment, but work isn't secure here at the moment & I'm looking at my options. Ireland doesn't seem ready for me to return.

Can anyone give me some advice on what Hong Kong is like...

I'd need to take a salary cut, but I'm told the cost of living there is not as expensive. I currently pay my years rent upfront... is it similar in Hong Kong? Can I pay monthly? Are apartments generally unfurnished?

I'd be grateful on any advice, particularly relating to cost of living, quality of lifestyle & professional work environment...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭k974

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I'm living in Dubai at the moment, but work isn't secure here at the moment & I'm looking at my options. Ireland doesn't seem ready for me to return.

Can anyone give me some advice on what Hong Kong is like...

I'd need to take a salary cut, but I'm told the cost of living there is not as expensive. I currently pay my years rent upfront... is it similar in Hong Kong? Can I pay monthly? Are apartments generally unfurnished?

I'd be grateful on any advice, particularly relating to cost of living, quality of lifestyle & professional work environment...

Similar story here been in oz 12 years , want to head towards home but not quiet ready love Hong Kong and would like to give it a go any advice welcome

Advertisement