Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vivid e-juice muck

• 16-02-2016 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

After vaping for 5 days and immediately giving up my 15 Amber leaf rollie a day habit I ran out of juice last night. So I asked in centra and bought golden tobacco 18mg by vivid. I actually was close to vomiting it tastes that bad. I was very close to buying Amber leaf tobacco but a local ivape shop let me try lots of juices until I found one I liked. I'd advise anyone to not buy this brand if you can help it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I would imagine that any juice you buy in your local Centra, petrol station etc. is going to be of very low quality. Good man however for not buying the tobacco !! Always, have lots of juice to hand in case you end up running out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

TinCool wrote: »
    I would imagine that any juice you buy in your local Centra, petrol station etc. is going to be of very low quality. Good man however for not buying the tobacco !! Always, have lots of juice to hand in case you end up running out.

Thank you advice noted however I'm a woman :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭j26m

I'm still on the Liqua - Blueberry at the moment.
    Nice, but I'm not sure I'd stay on it for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

If you're using tobacco flavours, check out www.republicofvape.ie
    If you go into their own brand of liquid, all of their tobacco flavours are 2.50 at the moment. Used some when I ran out (my sister is on tobacco juice, I use fruity stuff) and the Purple, Blue and Rollies actually aren't bad (this coming from someone who despises tobacco flavours).

rov10 will get you 10% off. If you order before 3pm, you generally have it the next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

lukesmom wrote: »
    Thank you advice noted however I'm a woman :)

Oops. Sorry about that :-)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭28srf0c

Same thing happened to me a few months ago. That vivid stuff is utter muck. Tasted of metal and chemicals.

Advertisement