Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good customer service

Options
  • 16-02-2016 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭

Reported a fault on my landline last night at 8:45pm. I had no phone or broadband. I received a call on my mobile today at 12:20pm from your engineer(Liam kenny)and I explained the problem. He said the line was broken 1km up the road in a rural location and he would contact me again once it was repaired. He phoned back at 2:15pm to say the problem was now sorted and service resumed. Excellent response from your company and very efficient representatives.Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

meercat wrote: »
    Reported a fault on my landline last night at 8:45pm. I had no phone or broadband. I received a call on my mobile today at 12:20pm from your engineer(Liam kenny)and I explained the problem. He said the line was broken 1km up the road in a rural location and he would contact me again once it was repaired. He phoned back at 2:15pm to say the problem was now sorted and service resumed. Excellent response from your company and very efficient representatives.Thank you.
    Thank you meercat

Your feedback will be forwarded to field networks and I wish you a very nice day

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement