Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orca in Castleknock

Options
  • 16-02-2016 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

I visited the Orca Pakistani Restaurant last Sunday @ 3.00pm.

They have an early bird special that runs until 4.00. It comprises a choice of 3 starters and 3 main courses for E12. The food was a bit different to any Indian I have eaten.

Absolutely lovely.

I will be back:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Yeah, have eaten their a few times and the take away. Food has always been very nice, all be a little expensive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Do you mean Okra Green in Castleknock?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Gaspode wrote: »
    Do you mean Okra Green in Castleknock?
    yeah think this is the one op meant.

Went for herself 's birthday a couple of weeks ago and was thoroughly impressed. Great service and food was amazing. We were offered a drink of our choice after the meal - there was a slight hiccup with a side dish we ordered, for which the manager was extremely apologetic. Not sure if that was it, but either way lovely place.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Went only the once about 2 years ago, thought it was alright but not much more.
    might give it another go, thought the seating set up was a bit stiff, hopefully they have jazzed it up a bit.

Advertisement