Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent 3.5 male to 3.b male audio cable

• 16-02-2016 5:27pm

As the title says, this shouldn't be such a hard thing to find, but I'v had nothing but bad luck with audio cables in the past.

I'm looking for a 3.5 - 3.5 male to male audio jack that will be protected from interference (could be resting with multiple other cables) and will not get damaged with general use.

I've lost count of the amount of audio cables I've gone through over the years, It' mostly my fault for buying cheap crap on ebay, but all my other cheap cables bought on ebay work great, HDMI, Digital, etc...

But the audio cables always fail, so what I'm looking for is something that wont break the bank, and carries sound well, I'll be using it mostly for connection digital devices to speakers/amps's, (chromecast - Amp), (PC - Amp), (Raspberry pi - Amp) (chromecast - speakers) etc.. you get the picture, loads of use cases.

Online shop preferably(Amazon, or the likes), unless somewhere like Powercity has a great deal on such a cable :D

Advertisement