Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 - Couch CO OP Games

Options
  • 16-02-2016 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Recently got one of my 5 yr olds into gaming using Ratchett & Clank All 4 One. As it was dual co op (not splitscreen) it was very playable for her, with my help along the way.

We have since finished it and while we are still getting some traction out of the online element, i fear her interest is waning.

Like an eejit i went and bought a bunch of the other R&C titles but all were splitscreen and this simply doesnt work for her.

Anyone know any similar games? Its surprisingly ungoogleable would you believe, good old fashioned word of mouth required.

Cheers
    Col

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

The Lego, Skylanders or Disney Infinity games would probably be best suited for that age group but have a look at co-optimus for more ideas. The Lego games can split the screen but only if the characters move far away from each other, the screen stays as one "piece" if the characters are close.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Definitely recommend the lego games, my 4 and 5 year old are playing them together very happily

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

Get PlayStation Plus, loads if free games per month, all downloadable & easier to search for them on the console than using the mighty google-monster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

Rayman Legends is good fun multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Thanks folks, all good suggestions. I'll give the Lego world a shot I think, Rayman is ready to go here but seems like it might be beyond her basic skills for now.

Ultimately I see a ps4 in her near future, my plan is coming to fruition :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Little big planet might be slightly advanced, but one to keep in mind

Advertisement