Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing extra modules with Hibernia Masters

Options
  • 16-02-2016 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking to do a post-primary masters in Hibernia college, starting in September. My subjects will be Business and either Accounting or German.

I don't have enough ECTS to be teaching council accredited to teach Accounting or German yet. Just wondering does anyone know from experience, how hard is it to do extra modules whilst doing the PME with Hibernia?

For the record, to gain accreditation, I need around 5 or 6 accounting modules, or 8 German modules, depending which one I pick!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mufc1993

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 trish83

Hi, have you had any luck in getting an answer here. I am in the same predicament at the moment and I need to make up the shortfall in German.
    If you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it.
    mufc1993 wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking to do a post-primary masters in Hibernia college, starting in September. My subjects will be Business and either Accounting or German.

I don't have enough ECTS to be teaching council accredited to teach Accounting or German yet. Just wondering does anyone know from experience, how hard is it to do extra modules whilst doing the PME with Hibernia?

For the record, to gain accreditation, I need around 5 or 6 accounting modules, or 8 German modules, depending which one I pick!

Advertisement