Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Out of date Nissan Leaf MY2016 manuals

• 16-02-2016 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭

For they benefit of those who only read thread titles, and of search engines, please check if you have received the new manuals for the MY2016 Leaf. You should have at least 2 thick manuals, one "Owners Manual" which does not cover anything related to the main screen, and the "Navigation System" which covers everything else. They have been printed in late 2015.

The old manual is from 2014 and it is incorrect in many places, notably still referring to Carwings and showing non-existent charging menus and options like "80% long life mode". Some of us, like @fastpud, are getting the old owners manual, and no navigation system manual at all.

Insist you get the right manuals, please. Please make sure your dealer communicates this to Nissan Ireland, or call Nissan Ireland and speak with Brian about this and any other issues that your dealer might not be able to resolve. He is very helpful.

More information on this thread:

https://speakev.com/threads/my2016-l...ireland.14800/

I have asked Barlo Kilkenny to get the new manuals for me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafal

Paul from Barlo in Kilkenny has ordered the new manuals and has informed Nissan Ireland of the issue. As soon as I have more news, I will let you know.

Advertisement