Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my address fibre enabled

Options
  • 16-02-2016 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am considering moving from virgin media to eir, just wondering if reps here can tell me if my house is able to receive fibre broadband, I see on fibrerollout.ie that there are some active cabinets near my house, I have no phone line but can pm reps my address if they can check that way, I just want to be sure I can avail of decent broadband (100mb) before I initiate any move.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

brianc27 wrote: »
    Hi

I am considering moving from virgin media to eir, just wondering if reps here can tell me if my house is able to receive fibre broadband, I see on fibrerollout.ie that there are some active cabinets near my house, I have no phone line but can pm reps my address if they can check that way, I just want to be sure I can avail of decent broadband (100mb) before I initiate any move.

Cheers
    Hi brianc27

I''m happy to check for you. Please PM me your specific address and I'll try get back to you this afternoon :)

Al

Advertisement