Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florist in Dublin

Options
  • 16-02-2016 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody could help me. I want to get flowers delivered for my mam for mother's day but I've never ordered from a florist before. Could anyone recommend a good florist in Dublin City Centre. I'm willing to spend up to €60.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You could just use Interflora.ie or Postalflowers.ie but if you want to use a bricks and mortar shop in Dublin then I've heard that Green Art Florist on Aungier Street are good. - http://www.greenartflorist.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I use a florist in D8 if that's any use to you. So if Patrick Street is convenient for you I'll PM you the link.

Disclaimer: I know the florist outside of her work but that not the reason for me using her business on both a personal and business basis. We use her because of the quality of her work.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement