If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha R-N602

Options
  • 17-02-2016 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

I am interested in the Yamaha R-N602 network reciever. I see it listed on the .com site, but not on the .ie site. Is this available from yourselves? If so what price?
    Thanks a lot

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

The Doktor wrote: »
    I am interested in the Yamaha R-N602 network reciever. I see it listed on the .com site, but not on the .ie site. Is this available from yourselves? If so what price?
    Thanks a lot
    Hi Doktor, we should be able to get this for you no probs, it is a special order according to the .com site, so I will check availability in the morning for you.

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

Thanks a lot
    Hi Doktor, we should be able to get this for you no probs, it is a special order according to the .com site, so I will check availability in the morning for you.

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks a lot, sure while youre at it, how about a price on a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 6 in Walnut

No probs, am just waiting to hear back about availability of the 602, so will come back to you shortly with a price for both

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Doktor, 

Ok so the RN602 is a few weeks delivery time unfortunately, Yamaha are awaiting stock, and this is expected to us 2nd to 3rd week of March
    Price on it is £449.95
    The Bronze 6 in walnut we have in stock locally, and price on these are £699
    There would be a delivery charge of £6.99 for paying in  sterling if delivering to Dublin
    All in for the above, I could do it for you at £1099 including delivery

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

Hi Doktor, 

Ok so the RN602 is a few weeks delivery time unfortunately, Yamaha are awaiting stock, and this is expected to us 2nd to 3rd week of March
    Price on it is £449.95
    There would be a delivery charge of £6.99 for paying in  sterling if delivering to Dublin

Regards
    Brian

Sounds good to me.
    Id like the rn602 in black.
    do you need anything from me to put through the order?
    Thanks a million

• Advertisement

Hi Doktor, 

Price on it is £449.95

Regards
    Brian

Sounds good to me.
    Id like the rn602 in black.
    do you need anything from me to put through the order?
    Thanks a million
    Hi Doktor, yea if you could give me a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt2 and I can take the details for you and get it all on order. 
    Or if you prefer, drop me a PM with your contact number, and I can call you 

Regards
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.