Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online loan application conditionally approved and ready to activate online

Options
  • 17-02-2016 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

Yesterday I applied for a small loan. I received an email and text later to say that it has been conditionally approved and with a Loan pack attached. Also in the mail was a text stating that if you are registered for 365 online you will have an addition to accept this loan. Within 24 hours you will receive a loan drawndown notifcation text invition you to log into 365 online and follow the instructions provided onscreen.

This morning I received a text to say your loan is ready to activate online. Please log in to 365 online and follow the instructions provided.

I have logged in but cannot find any instructions to activate. Could you tell me where I should be looking or how to activate?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement