Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday treat - ideas

Options
  • 17-02-2016 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm not very familiar with Wexford at all but I want to do something 'special' for my boyfriend's birthday and I have set my sights on Wexford.

We both love the outdoors and would give anything a try with regards activities.

I would really appreciate any recommendations on things to do and any special gems that we can discover in Wexford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

If you are travelling by car you might consider the Hook Peninsula? Breath taking scenery no matter what the weather. There is kite surfing on Duncannon beach - not sure if it is year-round or seasonal but I'm sure a quick call would clarify. For a special treat you might like to stay in the Dunbrody House, or if not staying them drop in for afternoon tea?
    There are endless things to do in the area - hook lighthouse, duncannon fort, tintern abbey. I'm sure a quick glance at trip advisor will throw up more ideas for you. Also not far to Ballyhack to get the ferry to Passage East if you want.
    Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Quad Attack in Clonroche, great craic

http://www.quadattack.ie/

Advertisement