Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Credit Card Repayment

Options
  • 17-02-2016 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey , I signed up for Direct Debit of 5% on my Student credit card on the 3rd week of every month. The Payment is due to be taken out of my account today, this month I've already paid off about 200 euro on the credit card. I'm just wondering if the direct debit today fails am I going to get penalised ? It's going to be roughly a 30 euro payment. Seeing as I've already paid off far above the minimum this month.

Cheers 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hey , I signed up for Direct Debit of 5% on my Student credit card on the 3rd week of every month. The Payment is due to be taken out of my account today, this month I've already paid off about 200 euro on the credit card. I'm just wondering if the direct debit today fails am I going to get penalised ? It's going to be roughly a 30 euro payment. Seeing as I've already paid off far above the minimum this month.

Cheers 
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As your query is account specific we would advise you to call our Credit card support team on 0818251251 & a 
    representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement