Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What A Con!!!

Options
  • 17-02-2016 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I ordered tv as per a previous post. I cancelled it because you could not deliver what I ordered and you promised. 
    Now I have some guy from customer services telling me that because I cancelled I effectively took out a new 18month contract, as my bundle has changed.
    I got irate and he hung up.
    What are Eir trying to do??
    If necessary I will take this to the highest level.
    I would appreciate you comments please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

kali291 wrote: »
    I ordered tv as per a previous post. I cancelled it because you could not deliver what I ordered and you promised. 
    Now I have some guy from customer services telling me that because I cancelled I effectively took out a new 18month contract, as my bundle has changed.
    I got irate and he hung up.
    What are Eir trying to do??
    If necessary I will take this to the highest level.
    I would appreciate you comments please.
    Hi kali291

Sorry to hear of this. Please PM me your eir account number and I will investigate this for you.

Cheers
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭esforum

Exact same situation as me, run, run now

Advertisement