Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet outages

Options
  • 17-02-2016 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Anyone else suffering internet outages last few days, in particular around 6:30-7:00 pm?

I'm Vodafone but just checking if it's a problem in general as I saw on twitter that Eir were having a few problems in some areas.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Could be the exchange you are on having issues or maybe just something with your setup or line, worth querying it with Vodafone directly on their forum maybe http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I was using a meteor dongle yesterday evening and it went out for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

City or country area ?

I'm with Vodafone out the country and no problems at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

City.

Neighbours with Eir having similar issues as well so may be a location thing.
    Contacted Vodafone about it a couple of weeks ago and they said there was no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Having the same annoying issue in Hebron every evening around 5.30pm with our fibre, drops out nearly everyday at the same time. Account is with 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

lotdpd wrote: »
    Having the same annoying issue in Hebron every evening around 5.30pm with our fibre, drops out nearly everyday at the same time. Account is with 3.
    Tea time traffic!

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

Mine is the same can't stream any movies after about 8 with virgin. And on johnswell road area

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

catbear wrote: »
    Tea time traffic!

No its not traffic making it slow down it just drops out for 30-60secs and then comes back perfect same speed.... spoke with 3 but getting no where with the issue.

Advertisement