Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Life is too short for bad coffee - The Off Topic thread

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭2011abc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Anyone else keep an "infinity" bag?

My usual dose for my clever dripper is about 23g, and I usually overshoot that when I'm weighing to account for grinder loss, so I'm left with less than 20g of beans in the bag once I've made 10 coffees.

About 6 months ago, I started saving these beans in a bag in the freezer, put the surplus beans in, give the bag a shake and then weigh out 23g for the next cup. It's become quite a nice blend over the months, and of course is different each time. I have beans from all over the world in there, and many different processes too, washed, natural, thermo shock, honey etc etc.

I find it a good way to use the leftover beans

Advertisement