Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Bags

Options
  • 17-02-2016 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations on a laptop bag. The laptop is 15.6"

I'm after a good quality, reasonably priced bag that could also hold my tablet, A4pad and maybe lunch.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What size laptop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Stheno wrote: »
    What size laptop?

Sorry 15.6"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Sorry 15.6"

Ah can't help you with that size sorry.
    However in terms of the style of bag, I've found messenger bags to be one of the best options for my last two laptops, plenty of compartments in them to keep stuff seperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Invest in a Timbuk2. You'll never ever go back. Not cheap but I've carried everything up to 24 cans of Heineken in mine.

Advertisement