Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Fortune Teller

Options
  • 17-02-2016 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

Does anyone have a phone no for the Drogheda sisters (Frances I think), are they based in the town? I have a lot going on at the mo and would love to see someone really good, thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Not that I agree with 'fortune tellers', if you check a couple of threads down, theres the information you are looking for, full thread on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nene7

Hi, thanks for your reply but there is no telephone no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Michellenb

Hi, does anyone have the number for medium/fortune teller based in Drogheda called Frances. I believe her sister is a medium too. If anyone has Frances number please mail it onto me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Smokey 12

Hello
    I'm new to this site ..just saw your message about going to see the medium the deoghrda sisters ..I have an appointment with them next Feb ..how did you get on ? ..does she tell you about your past and what is coming up for you ? As well as talking about people that have passed ? Is it all crap they tell you or reall information about your life that no one would know
    Thanks ðŸ˜႒

Advertisement