Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is hardwareversand okay?

Options
  • 17-02-2016 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey I am ordering my PC and i was going to do it throug #Mind Factory but they have €60 shipping so im wodering is hardwareversand okay? i saw on reddit that they ****ed people over a while back but is it safe to buy from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,064 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

I think they went into receivership or something similar. I'd be cautious. There are loads of other sites out there to buy from.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Bob Rooney

I've noticed in my research for my build that mindfactory.de appears to be cheaper across the board. Make sure with these companies that you either pay by credit card or Pay Pal as you will have protection should they go into receivership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I've ordered twice from hardwareversand in the last 2 months.No problem either time, items recieved 4-5 days after ordering. Just be aware that if you order items from the external warehouse it may be shipped separately and the shipping confirmation may not have the tracking number for it.
    As said, don't pay by bank transfer. I've done it in the past and didn't realise how risky it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

StigBoy99 wrote: »
    Hey I am ordering my PC and i was going to do it throug #Mind Factory but they have €60 shipping

Do you have the case included in that? Try taking the case out of the order, and the shipping should drop to €30. Pick up a case from somewhere with free or cheap shipping

Advertisement