Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yes, tomorrow night moon is full.. How are you Joya?. I've a pain in my shoulders as usual but otherwise i'm good.. Cuppa? Beer?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i just had an apple : o)
    wasn't in a mood for drinks today at all, not sure why.. just a day like that...

i better be off to sleep have stuff to finish tomorr today

hope your shoulder eases to ya.. i know how it is .. practicing ignoring technique but sometimes it can take you just as far :)

nn

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sleep well Joya, hope it's restful. Talk to you soon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

This made me laugh, and I'm not sure why. :o

728e549dafc2f4e0487143ea0a998c02.jpg

Night night Joya, hope you sleep well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh you gotta love a good pun :D :pac:

• Advertisement

Hah! I do like that!.

morning nocts how are we..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Joya, how are you.

Far from morning feeling for me, been up & about since 8

Me awake. Ok spuds so, how are you two?

Me awake. Ok spuds so, how are you two?

Feet up with some tae here.

17K run earlier while you lot were still in the bed.

• Advertisement

heyo ted & grem, im awake since also, just had a slad with beans and balsamic vinegar for lunch was great :)

ronnie vs neil welsh open final is on eurosport 2, 3 1 for neil so far : o)

working on the project, hopeing to finish it in about 2 hours then go wild :D

Oh Ted, all the guilts :o

Hope ya get it sorted Joya, i can give you a celebratory bushmills later.

ha that sounds very motivating grem :D
    i better go into it then :d)

just had a skype call with my family, i have been home in january for a week but got sick and had no chance to properly be with them, wish to go soon again perhaps no later than june :)

Oh i've the ice ready, can't you hear it clinking in the glass? ;)

i better hurry and just have done with this then so.
    (pls give me another hour and i'll hop to the lair lounge sofa to jin ye!) :d

I'll be on the tea but you will have earned a chilled glass an all ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey guys :)

How doodle Boxers, you well?.

Oh i've the ice ready, can't you hear it clinking in the glass? ;)
    i hope that ice did not melt already as i just now finished writing took longer than envisaged ;d)

will still have to go through all 18 pages to see if it sounds to anything :d

Joya wrote: »
    i hope that ice did not melt already as i just now finished writing took longer than envisaged ;d)

will still have to go through all 18 pages to see if it sounds to anything :d

Of course, the glass is in the fridge chilling even!.

• Advertisement

Yyyeeeaaahhh for Joys finishing.

But that means I have to take my feet off the couch to make room for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

evening all:)

what you writing Joya?

Ted you hardly think we scrimped on a short couch for the new lair, Swannie simply wouldn't stand for it!. (get it, get it!!)

Serious fear just struck.. Kept it at bay the last few days but nearly sick now.

Of course, the glass is in the fridge chilling even!.
    ah heaven why thank you grem its just what i need now :)
    lairs couch is so comfy too! :pac:
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Yyyeeeaaahhh for Joys finishing.

But that means I have to take my feet off the couch to make room for you.
    yup! i just jumped over ya :d))
    evening all:)
    what you writing Joya?
    ah its just some project report, nothing romantic im afraid ;d)
    Serious fear just struck.. Kept it at bay the last few days but nearly sick now.
    oh sorry to hear that, had few of those in some days.. one breath at the time did it for me then..

Welcome Joya and thanks..

Ted you hardly think we scrimped on a short couch for the new lair, Swannie simply wouldn't stand for it!. (get it, get it!!)

**pushes drum kit off cliff***

BADDUM-TISH

like the sound of it whatever it means :D

Joya wrote:
    like the sound of it whatever it means

Old school drum / cymbal noise when someone make a bad pun joke.

• Advertisement

You went all out for it Ted thanks..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement