Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well she got tired, plus 3 hours of drinking, not to mention an insanely hot, packed, pub...

Still went well it did :D.

Well I am glad it went well for you!!! Another date on the cards so? :pac:

hello all :)

Hey ATC!! How's things?

Really looking forwards to Saturday evening!! I can nearly taste the JD all ready..

Hey Caffy :) How are you?

Hope your hand heals soon, burns are horrible. Hope tomorrow is better for you :)

All good here, bit of a "meh" day but not a bad day (if that makes any sense :))

It's a given. I have a pattern of burns running up my right arm at the moment. Fecking hot oil is a bitch for splattering...

Tomorrow, it shouldn't be too bad but I just can't wait for nine o clock Saturday night, when I am out the door and straight to the offie and then the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

So am I, nerves kicked in an hour before hand, but evaporated once the drinks were orderd....Possibly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hey Caffy :) How are you?

Hope your hand heals soon, burns are horrible. Hope tomorrow is better for you :)

All good here, bit of a "meh" day but not a bad day (if that makes any sense :))
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Hey ATC!! How's things?

Really looking forwards to Saturday evening!! I can nearly taste the JD all ready..

not too bad here pals :) had a fairly quiet day, didn't make it to see the parade here in tipp. I slept it in so must have needed it :o thought to check in before I do some writing (or try to) :o

Hope your hand heals up soon mozz! burns can be very nasty!

Glad things went well lith:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Right, time for me to go watch Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix, adios comrades :D

• Advertisement

Nothing I am not used to AT:) Think my feet are giving more grief at the moment than anything else :pac:

Adios comrade! You dark horse...... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday folks.

Pubs looked packed yesterday & drunken eejits around at 5:30. Glad I was working.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*cries*

It's time to get up already?! Don't want to adult today.

Ok... It's day 3, I can do this...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Rise & shine sleepy head, it's a brand new day.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:pac:

happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday, purple:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

feels like a Monday......

but its FRIDAY........

woohooo.

dance peeps dance

Not the M-word on this holiest of holy days!! :eek::P

happy Friday, cgh! :)

*cries*

It's time to get up already?! Don't want to adult today.

Ok... It's day 3, I can do this...

I know that pain. It's day 3 here too. Looking forward to tomorrow evening so so much..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I know that pain. It's day 3 here too. Looking forward to tomorrow evening so so much..
    Me too! Four 12 hour shifts is quite tiring I must say. Hope you enjoy your time off.

Me too! Four 12 hour shifts is quite tiring I must say. Hope you enjoy your time off.

12 hour shifts? Jesus girl, you're working like the clappers of hell!!

Indeed I will!!

Had to take my cat to the vets this morning, looks like his paw is broken but turns out he's getting neutered now on top of it. No harm I say!!

happy friday all :D

happy Friday, Mozzel:)
    happy Friday, atc:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Murder is seeming very reasonable right now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Greetings Noccers, it's past the Meridian, I feel I can probably show my face here now :P

anyone been to an open mic night for writers/musicians? Got an invite to one in Tralee in a few weeks :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

anyone been to an open mic night for writers/musicians? Got an invite to one in Tralee in a few weeks :)
    Been to open mic at a javahouse across the pond awhile back and read a couple pages from my novel and got good feedback. You should do so too ATC. :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Been to open mic at a javahouse across the pond awhile back and read a couple pages from my novel and got good feedback. You should do so too ATC. :cool:

cool black swan :) shall consider it

Happy Friday, KharnDav :)
    happy Friday, Swannie :)

give the open mic a go, atc! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Delirium wrote: »
    Happy Friday to you too Del. We have a marine overcast this morn Pacific.

Happy Friday, KharnDav :)

give the open mic a go, atc! ;)

shall consider it ;) just the thought of it has my nerves up but might be good practice for when the book is done :)

Happy Friday to you too Del. We have a marine overcast this morn Pacific.
    Good to have some cloud-cover for Swan-flight during daytime! ;) :P
    shall consider it ;) just the thought of it has my nerves up but might be good practice for when the book is done :)
    Think of it as practise for your book tour when you release your book! :D

cool black swan :) shall consider it
    It was a nice night, with a guitarist playing before me and a poet reciting after me at locale javahouse.
    Good to have some cloud-cover for Swan-flight during daytime! ;) :P
    Indeed Del, and Swannie plans to do her work today by remote control while she recovers from Patty's Day festivities. :cool:

Indeed Del, and Swannie plans to do her work today by remote control while she recovers from Patty's Day festivities. :cool:

sounds like you made the most of the day! :D:pac:

sounds like you made the most of the day! :D:pac:
    They celebrate Paddy's Day across the pond Del, and really have fun, so Silly Swannie had a few too many. I'd take the day off, but have to play temporary boss until the real one returns from sick leave.

• Advertisement

They celebrate Paddy's Day across the pond Del, and really have fun, so Silly Swannie had a few too many. I'd take the day off, but have to play temporary boss until the real one returns from sick leave.

Just sell the company for loads of java!! you're the (temp) boss! everyone gets to go home then :pac: :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement