Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm sure you'd do the same for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Probably :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Zombie grem reporting for duty.. Feed me brains..

Can't do brains, can make a mean coffee though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello all. Chinese for dinner. Hellish afternoon. Back on at 7am. Bleh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sorry it was a bad one Paws, feckin right to treat yourself to a take out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

if you hear of someone killing their bf in south tipp, it may be me :p

*and breathe*

Uh oh, trouble a brewin ATC?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Uh oh, trouble a brewin ATC?

getting on my nerves a bit, wanting me to do things and being persistent about it, not giving me a lot of space at the moment

Sorry it was a bad one Paws, feckin right to treat yourself to a take out.
    It was hectic. We had 4 inpatients when I left, and five maybe six more on the way from the other branch around now. Because they don't open at the weekend their patients are transferred to us on Friday night. Tomorrow will be busy too and we have less staff at the weekend.
    if you hear of someone killing their bf in south tipp, it may be me
    Uh oh...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie checks into Washed Paws Virtual Vet Clinic**

Please prescribe 2 doses of TLC to Swannie stat!

Hope tomorrow isn't too heavy Paws..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote:
    Please prescribe 2 doses of TLC to Swannie stat!

Did you know that comes with a complimentary shot of java.

2 x TLC administered to Swan at 9.38pm on 18-3-2016. Dose to be repeated as and when required. :p

Fingers crossed. I'm on 7-7, then home, dinner, shower, bed, back up at 2.15am, taxi at 3am, bus at 3.25am, flight at 6.30am and then another bus hopefully at 8am if I can catch it. I'll be tired to say the least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Did you know that comes with a complimentary shot of java.
    **Swannie suddenly comes to life!!!!!**

Ted has some of the best one-liners! :D
    2 x TLC administered to Swan at 9.38pm on 18-3-2016. Dose to be repeated as and when required. :p

Bless you Paws!!!

Hugs for Swannie in order i believe.

**Swannie fedespressos Paws heavy equipment to help her lift "heavy"!**

Small-IC-Pneumatic.png

Hugs for Swannie in order i believe.

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks Grem! You are so very nice to me. :cool:

*hugs* black swan :)

• Advertisement

*hugs* black swan :)

Thanks ATC, I needed that. A lad stood me up for lunch today, which caught me completely by surprise. It rarely happens to me, so when it does, I feel sad. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    A lad stood me up for lunch today, which caught me completely by surprise. It rarely happens to me, so when it does, I feel sad. :o

Scumbag! :mad:

Scumbag! :mad:

**Swannie gets out Little Black Book and crosses off lad's name**

Thanks ATC, I needed that. A lad stood me up for lunch today, which caught me completely by surprise. It rarely happens to me, so when it does, I feel sad. :o

sorry to hear that, his loss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

**Swannie gets out Little Black Book and crosses off lad's name**

His loss, Swannie.

Black Swan wrote:
    Thanks ATC, I needed that. A lad stood me up for lunch today, which caught me completely by surprise. It rarely happens to me, so when it does, I feel sad.
    Well, it's his loss!

Karma will pay that asshat back in spades Swannie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I can name a club Karma. That would serve him

Well, it's his loss!
    sorry to hear that, his loss
    His loss, Swannie.

Yes, he is history! :mad:

• Advertisement

If someone is capable of being the rude and selfish they deserve no place in your life is my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement