Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep ugh:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why thank you Lith, there's spark in the old dog yet so :D

Hey Atc, don't stress too much about sleep, it's lie in day tomorrow so you'll catch up some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm in the same boat as ATC, then again it was late afternoon yesterday when I dragged my self from my bed.. This is kinda why I hate breaks, messes up my internal clock.. Then again it was my own doing....

Late getting out of bed + plenty of coffee = wide awake Lith

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Messing with the circadian rhythm, I'm so proud! *sheds tear*

In layman's terms please :P

• Advertisement

Why thank you Lith, there's spark in the old dog yet so :D

Hey Atc, don't stress too much about sleep, it's lie in day tomorrow so you'll catch up some way.

I'll try not to:) bit annoying but probably catch a nap here and there. how's your night going?
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as ATC, then again it was late afternoon yesterday when I dragged my self from my bed.. This is kinda why I hate breaks, messes up my internal clock.. Then again it was my own doing....

Late getting out of bed + plenty of coffee = wide awake Lith

same here, caffeine and getting up at 4pm isn't a good mix.. disadvantage of breaks. hows your night going?

It's quiet, which isn't so bad.. Something peaceful about it.

I'm feckin shattered, well for ye!. :pac:

You'll definitely sleep well when you eventually get home to your bed :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's quiet, which isn't so bad.. Something peaceful about it.

ah nice:) quiet here too
    I'm feckin shattered, well for ye!. :pac:

hope the time passes quickly for you and get some rest :) ah thanks :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh I will get very up close and personal with my pillow believe me!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Airport bound :D

All set for your trip home?

Happy travels Paws..

safe travels pp :)

just looked up how long my possible trip to Tralee might be, for the open mic night I'm invited to, possible a six-hour bus trip :eek:

Yup. Travel times can be insane alright. You'd be best off finding someone to drive/carpool with..

Lithium93_ wrote:
    All set for your trip home?
    Yep, can't wait. Just coming out of the airport on the bus now. :R
    Happy travels Paws..
    safe travels pp
    Thanks guys!

Wide awake after less than four hours. I was up for 42 consecutive hours before that, the hell?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all!! First Sunday off in a while!! Wohoo!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Afternoon all!! First Sunday off in a while!! Wohoo!! :D

Nice! Any plans, MT?

• Advertisement

Probably play some playstation, make some chicken curry and laze around for the evening. Past few evenings in work have being crazy so I just want to chill out :)

Any plans for the afternoon m'dear?

Probably play some playstation, make some chicken curry and laze around for the evening. Past few evenings in work have being crazy so I just want to chill out :)

Any plans for the afternoon m'dear?

Not much. Helping to mind my niece and nephew, and try to stave off the Sunday Night blues.

Playing anything good at the moment?

Not much. Helping to mind my niece and nephew, and try to stave off the Sunday Night blues.

Playing anything good at the moment?

Aww, love kids. My best friend has two little boys, love minding them. They're such characters :D

Was playing Diablo 3 there for a bit and The Last of Us. Want to go back and finish The Last of Us. But think I'll stick to Diablo for today. Mindlessly shooting demon spawn is great fun :pac:

Aww, love kids. My best friend has two little boys, love minding them. They're such characters :D

Was playing Diablo 3 there for a bit and The Last of Us. Want to go back and finish The Last of Us. But think I'll stick to Diablo for today. Mindlessly shooting demon spawn is great fun :pac:

Can't bate killing virtual baddies! :D

Can't bate killing virtual baddies! :D

It's an ideal way to let out some aggression/steam built up from dealing with **** at work :pac:

It's an ideal way to let out some aggression/steam built up from dealing with **** at work :pac:

I'm the same but with Fallout. Nothing better than taking out the aggression on raiders and Gunners. :D

didn't get to meet up with bf today, both had sleepless night, oh well

didn't get to meet up with bf today, both had sleepless night, oh well

Sorry to hear that, Caffy. There'll be other times though. Hope you get a good sleep tonight there. x :)

When did Michael Carrick become good looking?

• Advertisement

Morning noccers. All well?. I'm making tea so call orders from kitchen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement