Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The rabbits are rampant? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The rabbits are rampant? :D
    Nice twist of words Grem!

Happy Easter Bunny Day Eire!

many_rabbits.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well they are much fancier than my dust bunnies it must be said.. Spring time starts later here, when is it in for you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Well they are much fancier than my dust bunnies it must be said..
    Do your dust bunnies lay chocolate eggs? :pac:
    Spring time starts later here, when is it in for you?
    20 March marked the beginning of Spring across the pond.

My dust bunnies have been stockpiling chocolate eggs off the back of a truck for a while now. Milka is the winner i think.

• Advertisement

My dust bunnies have been stockpiling chocolate eggs off the back of a truck for a while now. Milka is the winner i think.
    Blast! I missed out on placing a bet on the dust bunny winner. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy peeps :D

howdy peeps :D
    Happy Easter Bunny Day ATC. I got my 1-page early today, so now I can play. :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Easter Bunny Day ATC. I got my 1-page early today, so now I can play. :cool:

thanks black swan:) you too! well done on getting the page done :cool:

thanks black swan:) you too! well done on getting the page done :cool:
    I rarely eat candy, but Bunny Day I will make an exception and have a few chocolate covered strawberries. I just love them ATC! :cool:

chocolate-covered-strawberry_gal.jpg?itok=XG8gaEQh

• Advertisement

Time for Swannie to swim pool laps. Bye for now. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Gonna go watch The Lego Movie :D

Happy Easter pals :)

In other news, my friend/mentor is nearly finished reading my manuscript, feedback has been very positive :D hopefully we'll start working together to come up with a foreward in the next few weeks

That's pretty cool Atc. :)

That's pretty cool Atc.

Thanks grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

So tired :(

I lost an hour because of the clocks but the night team had an hour less to work for the same reason

quick question, I've subscribed to boards but where do I go to find the stars and say that I'm a subscriber?

Oh I had to do that, there's and faq in the helpdesk section if i remember rightly.

Oh I had to do that, there's and faq in the helpdesk section if i remember rightly.

thanks grem:) how are you doing?

Ok now, nearly finished work, think a cuppa before bed is in order.

• Advertisement

Ok now, nearly finished work, think a cuppa before bed is in order.

good to hear:) alrighty over here myself

Oops awake way too early again. Fun times. All well with you guys?.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Oops awake way too early again. Fun times. All well with you guys?.
    I drank too much coffee so I'm pretty good Grem!
    How about you, apart from waking too early?

Ah be grand might wander down to the food festival thing and see if there's anything nice to pick up.. Gawd i talk about food a lot.

Ah be grand might wander down to the food festival thing and see if there's anything nice to pick up.. Gawd i talk about food a lot.
    I just sat down with two pies, no judgement here. :D

I accidentally got a pint!.

Did you trip? Well it would be waste to throw it away . . . ;)

Did you trip? Well it would be waste to throw it away . . . ;)

I did and the feckin door just magically opened sure it would be rude not to then since i was in there!

Catching up with family here, sis is home for a few days from hong Kong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*One does not simply accidentally "get" a pint :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement