Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *One does not simply accidentally "get" a pint :P

It's totally possible when you go to a place that serves food and somehow get a drink. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Freedom!

How are you guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's totally possible when you go to a place that serves food and somehow get a drink. :o

Oh well in that case, I hope that pint was excellent.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the words of George Michael eh Paws?.

Yes it was feckin delicious Lith.. Tasted of more but had to work..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

A pox on Irish weather. Was working at a parade today, should have been grand. Instead I spent the best part of two hours trying to avoid being pelted by hailstones.

• Advertisement

In the words of George Michael eh Paws?.
    Exactly. Got Chinese. Not even sorry! :p

Angron wrote: »
    A pox on Irish weather. Was working at a parade today, should have been grand. Instead I spent the best part of two hours trying to avoid being pelted by hailstones.

Was like that at work last night, misery and cold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

all good here, though had a bit of a heart attack of a moment when my laptop broke, and I thought I'd lost my presentation! All turned out grand though, my dad sorted me out :)

Software issues here too but getting back in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Evening folksies ;)

• Advertisement

good stuff grem :)

was nice catching up with family but back in apt to my familiar surroundings, bliss :D

Howdy Links.

Ah peace Atc, nice one.

Howdy Links.

Ah peace Atc, nice one.

thanks grem:) chill for night..

howdy links:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Everyone get tasty easter eggs? :D

I've already obliterated one of mine! :o

Eggs?. Nope, didn't happen in my gaff.. Slept and drank tea mostly..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys. Long time no post. Sorry I've been away. Real life got in the way. Happy Easter.

Kkkitty!

welcome back kkkity:)

got a celebrations easter egg here, ate a bit, but not much as I was stuffed from having a mammy dinner :o

Thanks guys!! A grand stretch in the evening now. How are we all?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Welcome back KKkitty :D

• Advertisement

Howdy Kitty :)

Kinda thought I wasn't missed!! Thanks guys :) Having a few cans myself. What are ye up to?

Ah I think we always notice a regular missing. There's a few on and off all the time.. So how's things, the real world calmed down a bit or is this a flying visit?

Ah I think we always notice a regular missing. There's a few on and off all the time.. So how's things, the real world calmed down a bit or is this a flying visit?

I went through a phase of not going anywhere. My fella made it so I couldn't avoid going out for a bit before the school holidays. He made sure I had to collect my boys from school and I realised I got down and got out and about again. I got stuck in a rut big time but I'm trying to get out more now.

Yikes sounds challenging to say the least. Hope you will get on ok from here..

Yikes sounds challenging to say the least. Hope you will get on ok from here..

I'll get there in time. A lot happened to me and I honestly thought I was ok after it. Obviously I wasn't though.

Think we all overestimate our recovery potential at times! Wolverine i am not :) so what are you at this evening?

Think we all overestimate our recovery potential at times! Wolverine i am not :) so what are you at this evening?

I'm having a cure. Had a bottle of red wine last night and it made me quite sick. Won't be having that again. What are you up to?

Oh I don't really touch wine, it is not my friend.. I'm at work, malfunctioning stuff limiting my abilities though..

• Advertisement

listening to tunes and chatting with bf here :) gonna be rather busy in the next few weeks with my next workplace placement, a few presentations,a weekend in Tralee and trying to finish my manuscript

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement