Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Oh I don't really touch wine, it is not my friend.. I'm at work, malfunctioning stuff limiting my abilities though..

Sounds good. Are you kept going? Red wine is definitely hit or miss with me. Some are nice but like last night's bottle they can be evil :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Wine in general makes me sick, same story with champagne.

listening to tunes and chatting with bf here :) gonna be rather busy in the next few weeks with my next workplace placement, a few presentations,a weekend in Tralee and trying to finish my manuscript

You won't have a minute to yourself with all that.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wine in general makes me sick, same story with champagne.

My fella calls prosecco and champagne rocket fuel for the head. What do you drink?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I like prosecco i must say but Guinness is my main drink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    My fella calls prosecco and champagne rocket fuel for the head. What do you drink?

Cider, Guinness, whiskey, vodka, but not mixed together obviously...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

You won't have a minute to yourself with all that.

yeah gonna be busy, probably will be very tired :o shall be good as well

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Cider, Guinness, whiskey, vodka, but not mixed together obviously...

I like a good whiskey. Had one called Dunphy's a while back and found it nice. Remember drinking whiskey with my fella's uncles years ago and they were shocked I could handle it so well.

yeah gonna be busy, probably will be very tired :o shall be good as well

Plenty of caffeine for you so to keep you awake :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just printed directions for the fursuit. I am doomed.

• Advertisement

Just printed directions for the fursuit. I am doomed.

What is that about?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What is that about?

Friend of mine built a fursuit for herself. Seeing the pics gave me the bug to do a bat for myself.

See, looks fun right:
    12143134_10153092671316857_6624553347760605451_n.jpg?oh=106d30604996e7b1cbe0e94c8a8c16cc&oe=5789B67A

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh is that the one you'll make Wolfie?.

Ooh is that the one you'll make Wolfie?.

That my friend's suit. I would be going a bit more realistic in designing Desmond(yes, my fursona has a name) Picture a mohawk sporting bat with a taste for classic punk.

Fursona, I'm loving the terminology already, and a punk rock bat? Savage!.

Could be interesting. I shall endeavor to post pics if I pull it off

Could be interesting. I shall endeavor to post pics if I pull it off

Absolutely do!. Sounds like a brilliant project, wish I was skilled at craic like that..

Who said I was skilled? I plan to jump in feet first and hope like hell I figure things out before I drown.

Fursona is terminology I can get on board with. Good luck with your future endeafurs Wolfie :D

• Advertisement

I just don't think I'd even tackle the project Wolfie.. I'm well curious to see how it turns out for you.

Like I said, my friend will walk me through the head, and I have basic tailoring skills for the body and such

Fursona is terminology I can get on board with. Good luck with your future endeafurs Wolfie :D

Thank you very much.

It'll be class, fair play Wolf best of luck with it..

Keep us up to date with your progress Wolfie.

It'll be class, fair play Wolf best of luck with it..

My family have a history of doing insane projects. We scream obscenities, but we damned well learn.

I think that's pretty cool, being ill the last while i just haven't had a thirst or passion for anything for a long time.. One of my favourite things is seeing someone light up when they are excited by a new project of some sort..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm off to write, later pals:)

See ya Atc.

• Advertisement

Got to start gathering supplies soon. Then the build will begin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement