Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

*tractorbot flashes lights*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

XR3i wrote: »
    *tractorbot flashes lights*
    **SwanBot shows a little leg, shoulder, and winks at TractorBot**

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

***tractorbot hearts swanbot***

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey folks :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*backs away slowly*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

XR3i wrote: »
    ***tractorbot hearts swanbot***
    **SwanBot mixes TractorBot a high octane drink with ether shot chaser**
    Hey folks :)
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Boxers!
    *backs away slowly*
    **Swannie quietly stands behind wolf**

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening/morning to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Morning Mozzy.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening/morning to you all.

Happy Pacific afternoon Mozz! You too Lith... :cool:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Morning Mozzy.

What's the haps chap? Enjoying the Easter break?
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Pacific afternoon Mozz! You too Lith... :cool:

How's all with you Ms.Swan?

• Advertisement

What's the haps chap? Enjoying the Easter break?

I am enjoying it, well whats left of it anyways, routine's gone to hell, which will be tough to correct next week.. But that's life...

I am enjoying it, well whats left of it anyways, routine's gone to hell, which will be tough to correct next week.. But that's life...

Ah sure goes to hell for everyone when they're on a break like that! Sure my OH had a couple of days off a few weeks back and his routine was in utter ****. One day he didn't go to bed until four in the morning and wouldn't get back up until nearly three the next day. Could've killed him for it! :pac:

Ah sure goes to hell for everyone when they're on a break like that! Sure my OH had a couple of days off a few weeks back and his routine was in utter ****. One day he didn't go to bed until four in the morning and wouldn't get back up until nearly three the next day. Could've killed him for it! :pac:

Yeah it does, I'll be bored stupid when we break off for summer in early May :pac:... I'm pretty much up all night, sleep well into the next day, repeat again the next night.. May as well hang in there for the next few weeks... Might have to find a job for the summer to keep myself from going stone cold crazy...

Yeah it does, I'll be bored stupid when we break off for summer in early May :pac:... I'm pretty much up all night, sleep well into the next day, repeat again the next night.. May as well hang in there for the next few weeks... Might have to find a job for the summer to keep myself from going stone cold crazy...

Here's hoping you find one!! Down here they're screaming out for staff in a few of the shops in town. And of course all the hotels are up in a heap trying to grab staff!!

Here's hoping I find one as well, get me out of the house for a few hours, make some money.. And keep the mother off my back :pac:

Only thing is, no one's freaking hiring, or they've enough staff as is, trying to find work is :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oddly it's only when I have a vacation that my sleep cycle approaches normalcy

Just grand thanks Mozz.
    Oddly it's only when I have a vacation that my sleep cycle approaches normalcy
    "Normalcy" wolf? What's Lair normal is insomnia. :eek:

My nest is empty of food, so off to market for Swannie. Bye all! :D

Here's hoping I find one as well, get me out of the house for a few hours, make some money.. And keep the mother off my back :pac:

Only thing is, no one's freaking hiring, or they've enough staff as is, trying to find work is :(

I know your pain my friend. It's an awful pain trying to find one. I have my fingers crossed for you!

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

giphy.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hello all :)

• Advertisement

howdy, atc o/

how's it going?:)

how's it going?:)

it's going with a cold chicken roll! :P

all good in atcland? :)

Delirium wrote:
    it's going with a cold chicken roll!

Ah nice one :p
    Delirium wrote:
    all good in atcland?

Alrighy over here now, back to college tomorrow after Easter break :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Stablemaster

Swanbot forward two

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Today has dragged, not helped by me trying to function on 2 hours sleep :pac:

How's things folks?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Today has dragged, not helped by me trying to function on 2 hours sleep :pac:

How's things folks?

Howdy Angron, all ok here, food before work here.. You nearly finished up yet?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm just in the door at home, and glad to be here. I'd nearly go for a nap now, but that'd probably throw my cycle further out of whack.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    I'm just in the door at home, and glad to be here. I'd nearly go for a nap now, but that'd probably throw my cycle further out of whack.

Oh i'd say so, or you may wake up at four in the morning, either way is risky. Hopefully you can chill for the evening then get an early night.

• Advertisement

just noticed I've passed 4,000 posts, woop :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement