Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Top of the morning to ye Paws! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Hump Day to you too Del! :cool:
    it's important to set the tone for the day! :pac:
    Morning, purple :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Delirium wrote: »
    it's important to set the tone for the day! :pac:
    Indeed Del, and I've got an early start for some reason waking up half past 3AM Pacific. No... wait... am I dreaming? :eek:

Indeed Del, and I've got an early start for some reason waking up half past 3AM Pacific. No... wait... am I dreaming? :eek:
    it's a distinct possibility :P

Somewhere_in_Dreamland_1936_14_cones.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Dropping in a CV to a local place today, hoping to get a bit of part time work. Starting to save up for popping off to England too, so I'm going to get 20 sterling a week at least.

it's a distinct possibility :P
    "Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming" (Ladyhawke, 1985). :eek:

Angron wrote: »
    Dropping in a CV to a local place today, hoping to get a bit of part time work. Starting to save up for popping off to England too, so I'm going to get 20 sterling a week at least.
    Best of luck with the job hunt :)
    "Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming" (Ladyhawke, 1985). :eek:
    There's a movie I've not watched in a while :D

There's a movie I've not watched in a while :D
    ladyhawke.jpg

great movie :) one of those movies that they used to broadcast late at night on RTE.

Night of the hunter was another great I found that way.

• Advertisement

great movie :) one of those movies that they used to broadcast late at night on RTE.
    One of my favourite fantasy films Del, and purchased the DVD years ago.

One of my favourite fantasy films Del, and purchased the DVD years ago.

have to do the same myself. Do have a DVD-r from when BBC broadcast it but quality isn't as good as it should be.

have to do the same myself. Do have a DVD-r from when BBC broadcast it but quality isn't as good as it should be.
    If I can't get back to sleep, I just might brew a cup and watch it this wee morn. :cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    Top of the morning to ye Paws!
    Hi Swan, how's things that side of the ocean? :)
    Delirium wrote:
    Morning, purple
    How's your good self today?
    Delirium wrote:
    Night of the hunter was another great I found that way.
    That's also a song :)

Hi Swan, how's things that side of the ocean? :)

Just Swannie across the pond thanks Paws. Hope all is well for ye too this lovely morning. :cool:

Good. All well here. Enjoying my few days off.

If I can't get back to sleep, I just might brew a cup and watch it this wee morn. :cool:
    it'll keep you out of trouble if nothing else! :pac:
    How's your good self today?
    Trucking along :p

how's our resident International Pet Care person? :)

Good. All well here. Enjoying my few days off.
    Lucky Paws! :D
    it'll keep you out of trouble if nothing else! :pac:
    Only for 2 hours screening, then back to mischief! :pac:

Only for 2 hours screening, then back to mischief! :pac:
    :D:D:P

Delirium wrote:
    how's our resident International Pet Care person?
    Ah I'm good. Just making brunch. Too late for breakfast :p

• Advertisement

Still time for a bit of beauty rest Pacific time. Fun chat. Bye all! :cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    Lucky Paws!
    Yep. Still got today and tomorrow off. Then working my 4 days. Bit annoying that I've got to work 3 weekends in a row but that's just how it is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Stopping in quick. Checking out so many leads on bringing Desmond to life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey folks :)

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hola amigos

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Quiet in here, almost too quiet.

*Loads pistols*

Morning all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm at the point where I really want to get out of this course. Between the daughter of the woman my dad left us for talking about cheating right next to me, an idiot in the course who seems to be advocating smoking and drinking for pregnant ladies, and that I'm nearly done everything I need to do so I'm just spinning the wheels right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Ronnie Corbett has died. He was part of the Two Ronnies years ago. Another loss for the world of entertainment :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. I saw that Kitty, it really has been a bad year for famous people..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement