Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Morning all. I saw that Kitty, it really has been a bad year for famous people..

They seem to be dropping like flies this year so far. All aspects of entertainment are being hit with deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

To think we're not even halfway into the year yet, and the greats are all slowly but surely leaving this mortal coil :(.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    To think we're not even halfway into the year yet, and the greats are all slowly but surely leaving this mortal coil :(.

I didn't know Ronnie was 85. I watched the fork handles/four candles sketch today. Still funny to this day.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

KKkitty wrote: »
    I didn't know Ronnie was 85. I watched the fork handles/four candles sketch today. Still funny to this day.

Great timeless sketch

It is always the simplest that is the best

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I love when exchange rates favour us. Just ordered 2 CDs and a t-shirt, including shipping it came to €25.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I love when exchange rates favour us. Just ordered 2 CDs and a t-shirt, including shipping it came to €25.

My sister was like that last night. She ordered 2 bracelets online and it came to about €30 including shipping from America.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cool, mine's coming from Soviet Canukistan (or Canada as most of the world knows it).

Me and the future mother in law were talking about great comedians and singers today with Ronnie Corbett's passing and if many of today's celebrities will be remembered as fondly in years to come.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hi noccers

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Happy Friday/April Fool's Day :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

1 April should be renamed Foolish Lair Day! Hurray! :D

I hope no one has booby traps laying around with the day that's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Happy Friday/April Fool's Day :D

It won't be Happy Friday until I am out the door of work tomorrow night and hitting the road to Tipperary! :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It won't be Happy Friday until I am out the door of work tomorrow night and hitting the road to Tipperary! :pac:

It's a long way to Tipperary, it's a long way to go :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Any April Foolery will be met with copious amounts of explosive munitions directed at the offender(s)

I will be on my best behaviour Wolfie :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I will be on my best behaviour Wolfie :)

Indeed kitty (Swannie crosses wings behind back and winks) ;)

It's a long way to Tipperary, it's a long way to go :D

It's only a long way because I have to work before I go!!! The it's

h2kjq.jpg

It's only a long way because I have to work before I go!!! The it's... FREEDOM

Swannie paints face...

keira_knightley__guinevere_by_shadow_priestess16.jpg

Looking good Swannie :D

Think I may paint my face like this :D

a2b4c8dc3ba297bb0e2d243b7f49a485.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Looking good Swannie :D

Think I may paint my face like this :D
    Ohhhhhhhhhh Mozz, such a painted face would be grand for a spooky film, and I just love to watch them! :cool:

Wolf offers Comic-Con 2016! What fun!

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Screw it, I'm not going in today. Already been sick once, and I'm after standing outside in the pissing rain for half an hour waiting for a bus that never showed up.

Happy Friday.

Happy Friday, Angron :)

enjoy playing hooky from school :pac:

If anyone questions it, I will politely but firmly tell them to bugger off.

If anyone questions it, I will politely but firmly tell them to bugger off.
    with a big stick!! :D :pac:

At least I have wrestling to look forward to... That doesn't start until 3am :(

At least I have wrestling to look forward to... That doesn't start until 3am :(
    Might as well go back to bed to be well rested for it then :P

• Advertisement

I can't see your avatar without thinking of this Delirium :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement