Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice one so!. Yeah I'm here anyway but slept terribly today so I'm glad that i did plenty here last night. You putting the feet up for rest of weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Nice one so!. Yeah I'm here anyway but slept terribly today so I'm glad that i did plenty here last night. You putting the feet up for rest of weekend?

that is the plan but there is a mountain of washing & ironing that I have been putting off for nearly two weeks that needs to be sorted.

Tae is called for now,

shout if I need to make a few more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

in other news, was in the newspaper with my college :D newspaper did an article on a cancer day that we did a few weeks back, was a nice surprise to see

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My mug will never refuse tea mon! Not too shabby Atc ;)

you must have the same brand of mug as I do so.

• Advertisement

Is 'large' a brand? :pac:

Is 'large' a brand? :pac:

one of these bad boys.

(it's not my hand btw, before anyone comments on the nail polish

sports-direct.jpg

Ah nice, I've a big thermal one in case I get distracted briefly by stuff.

And then they all went back to bed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nope, I'm still here..

• Advertisement

Woo! Getting paranoid about my thread kill rate there.

No need to be paranoid :P

What, who said that?? *dons tinfoil hat*

Someone's hearing voices in her head :P

The tinfoil will outwit the pesky voices..

All hail the tinfoil, oh glorious food covering/keeping food fresh tinfoil :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*puts on tin foil hat*

Bandwagon jumper :P

thanks grem;)

Wayhey Seph and welcome aboard the wagon.

Holy crap that sounds bad!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »

*rocks back and forth in the corner*

Ooh I love a bit of therapeutic rocking.

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Made one for you too

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

how do lith and steph?:)

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

hi nocs

Howdy XR, all well with you?

howdy xr:) hows you?

*rocks back and forth in the corner*

Rock a bye Seph in the tree top :P
    Made one for you too

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

YAY :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Booooooooo! :eek:

Happy Eire witching hour Lair!

mystical-witch-hat-deluxe-black-silver.jpg

• Advertisement

heyo black swan:) how's you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement