Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyo black swan:) how's you?

Hey ATC! I wrote 1-page earlier today, but tossed it away after rereading it, so I am back 0-page today. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Swannie, how's all there? At work with large mug of tea and bottle of water. Bleary-eyed but plodding along.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Heyo Swannie, how's all there? At work with large mug of tea and bottle of water. Bleary-eyed but plodding along.
    I'm yawning a lot at the moment, not having eaten today. Must feed my face and then fly to javahouse for a brew. That will change things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey ATC! I wrote 1-page earlier today, but tossed it away after rereading it, so I am back 0-page today. :o

aww, I'm sorry that happened, you gonna try and write it again?

aww, I'm sorry that happened, you gonna try and write it again?
    I need to do something, and your 65K words are very encouraging ATC! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Java and motivation from Atc, you're all set Swannie ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    I need to do something, and your 65K words are very encouraging ATC! :cool:

best of luck :cool: and thanks:D

Java and motivation from Atc, you're all set Swannie ;)
    Cooking mac and cheese now, will then run through the rain drops and shake out my feathers before flying to locale javahouse Grem.
    best of luck :cool: and thanks:D
    Maybe I'll wait until the morrow before writing 2-pages to catch up? Hmmmmmm... decisions... decisions...

Oh a good mac and cheese.... Yummy!

Oh a good mac and cheese.... Yummy!
    Making it with Wisconsin mild cheddar, along with a dollop of feta which gives it a zing.

Time to eat. Bye all. :D

• Advertisement

Ooh nice, enjoy Swannie

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Someone mention mac & cheese?

Should have known you'd appear!. :pac:

A wild Lith suddenly appears :D

Wild Lith not so effective as Swannie has taken flight and brought her dinner with her. Tayto sandwich it is so..

Cookie Crisp cereal for me so :D

What's that when it's at home then?.

What's that when it's at home then?.

cookie_crisp_4.jpg?itok=odYjBXeU

How have you never heard of Cookie Crisp??

Never really do breakfast and so don't be looking at cereals i guess? Oh and I'm old too!

Oh well then..

• Advertisement

It sounds it might have started in America to me..

IDK where it started, alls I know it's a delicious cereal :D

My go to would be crunchy nut flakes..

Not a bad cereal, had it a few times..

Not i must go and do a bit. See ya later mon.

Bye bye

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

***feeds dust bunnies**

Get on java making duties you rapscallions.

You're about early Ted, how you feeling after the run yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grand here. Will be heading out later for one too.

I'm always up at early o clock. Still in bed but will get out of it soon.

Nearly into final hour for you, any plans for day.

• Advertisement

Oh fair enough you do a bit of running so.. I've no plans but hoping to get up a little early to get some domestic stuff done before work, two more nights to go..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement