Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would still take tourists over potheads any day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I would still take tourists over potheads any day of the week.

If we had nothing but potheads coming into us I know we'd end up screwing their minds up..evil I know but we'd still do it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Tourists offend me.

Hey wolf! How about if we post this for Lair tourists?

tourist_warning.jpg

Does the Lair get tourists? :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not that I wish I had your problem Swannie but I could do with loosing more weight.
    Whenever I eat or drink too much, I get anxious Mozz, and it drives me to workout like crazy in gym or swimming laps in the pool.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

More like don't make eye contact with the locals!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

If we had nothing but potheads coming into us I know we'd end up screwing their minds up..evil I know but we'd still do it.
    I had a little red flasher I would set off when they sat in the parking lot. They would think it was cop going by and hilarity would ensue. Bosses said stop doing it
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey wolf! How about if we post this for Lair tourists?

tourist_warning.jpg
    I think our sign would have to say, " Tourists be warned, natives are hungry."
    Does the Lair get tourists? :eek:

On occasion, but they are quite well behaved.

I think our sign would have to say, " Tourists be warned, natives are hungry."

How about this Lair sign Wolf?

il_570xN.58470740.jpg

Then again, it might be subject to misinterpretation and we might be flooded by a certain "kind" of tourist???? :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Whenever I eat or drink too much, I get anxious Mozz, and it drives me to workout like crazy in gym or swimming laps in the pool.

I get guilty if I eat or if I think I have eaten too much and then I give myself a hard time of it :o I hate it. I am also very weird about eating around people. I get anxious too. Like if I am in work and there's people in the staff hall on break I'll wait until they're gone or go without a break :o I'm pretty contrary on the front.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh Mozz, I've been like that about eating around people for years. In the last couple of years I've managed to eat with a few close friends but not in groups or around work people.. It's a pain..

• Advertisement

I am also very weird about eating around people.
    Oh Mozz, I've been like that about eating around people for years.

I'm just the opposite Mozz and Grem. When my friends are munching away in front of me, I munch a bunch too, then get anxious after, often swimming way too many pool laps after.

Oh sure we all have our quirks or idiosyncrasies folks. Makes the world interesting to say the least!

Oh sure we all have our quirks or idiosyncrasies folks. Makes the world interesting to say the least!

Indeed Grem, the world would be a boring place if we were all alike!

**SwanBot jumps into the chat**

Ssqquaawk ssquawk ssssqqqquuuuaaawwwwkkkkkkk!

(Translation of SwanBot talk: Vive la différence!)

Swanbot is indeed wise *nods head sagely*

Swanbot is indeed wise *nods head sagely*
    **SwanBot jumps-up-and-down happy that Grem recognized her**

Swanbot sees my dust bunnies, of course grem acknowledges her!

Swanbot sees my dust bunnies, of course grem acknowledges her!

**SwanBot points!**

dust-bunny-x.jpg

Hahahahahahahahaha thank you Swanbot needed the laugh! Trust ya to have a pic!

All this talk of food has got Swannie's tummy growling, causing all the folks in this javahouse to look. :o

Time to hunt food! Bye Grem, Mozz, Wolf, and Lair tourists. :cool:

"Mischief Managed!"

**Swannie and SwanBot go POOF and SssqquaaawwkPOOF!**

Toodles!

• Advertisement

Someone hit the exhaust fans please.

Someone eaten onions?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey :)

How do Boxers, a truly nocturnal hour to be posting. ;)

Someone eaten onions?? :D

I was welding something

Oh being the mad scientist, better again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

How do Boxers, a truly nocturnal hour to be posting. ;)
    Hey Grem, nocturnal indeed. Been awake for ages with body aches thanks to my anxiety. Bloody jaws are kinda clamping so I'm grinding my teeth, driving me mad it is.

How are you? How is all your end?

I'm hungry and want a chicken wrap......:(

Ah I hear ya Boxers, one of my first telltale signs that I'm stressed or have missed meds is my jaws clenching, it's miserable. Do you do relaxing stuff if that isn't a stupid question?. Colouring or something can be good for some..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thank feck today is day 4.

I think I'm on my own on inpatients from 4pm though :/

• Advertisement

You'll be grand Paws, playing a blinder from where I'm standing..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement