Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Oh no worries, that's my paranoia coming to the surface. I seem to be able to label it that and not get as wound up as i used to..
    I think everything moves in cycles so this place is just doing that..

Hopefully!! I miss some of the posters that used to frequent here, Joya and Sal were two of my favourites. I am friends with both on FB but I am rarely on that much so never really talk to them there. Always prefer to talk to my boardsie friends on boards :o

Black Swan wrote: »
    Quiet? :eek:

**SwanBot marches through Lair blowing horns, beating drums, and keying board!**

The-Dido-one-Girl-Band---93505.jpg

You'll wake the slumbering beasties!! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    You'll wake the slumbering beasties!! :eek:
    SwanBot is not shy Mozz, as she is not Irish, rather born in Silicon Valley :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck Swannie, me heart nearly least out of me!.

I feel the same Mozz, i haven't really buddied up with many boards folk because it's boards not fb.. When they disappear i do feel a bit sad. But the core spirit of the lair always remains at least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Feck Swannie, me heart nearly least out of me!.

**SwanBot bows**

• Advertisement

I guess that's the main thing at least. Could do with getting some new blood in though :pac:

Might start advertising around the site :pac:

Promoting threads on boards is allowed.....right? >.> :pac:

**Swannie covers with wings and hides from Mozz!**

Aww no Swannie, no hiding!! :o

Actually I must vamoosh out of here. I just realised the time and I have to be in work for ten in the morning :(

It was nice chatting ladies!! Hope the night goes quick for you Grem :)

Night o/

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In fairness well played Swanbot. *hesitant beam*

I think it took me a couple of years to really get started here Mozz, unfortunately I was put off posting somewhat initially by just looking at the latest posts. I'd say it can be daunting for some people but they find their place eventually

Oops night Mozz, hope it's a good day tomorrow, sleep well..

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Aww no Swannie, no hiding!! :o

Actually I must vamoosh out of here. I just realised the time and I have to be in work for ten in the morning :(

It was nice chatting ladies!! Hope the night goes quick for you Grem :)

Night o/

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

**Swannie secretly sends SwanBot through SG-1 to outside Mozz's window to play one-girl-band all night**

In fairness well played Swanbot. *hesitant beam*

**SwanBot takes encore bow**

Swanbot is busy tonight!
    Java time for me i think. Oh it's nearly taco tuesday for you!

Oh it's nearly taco tuesday for you!
    Indeed Grem, just a few hours away when I can buy 6 tacos for 2 bucks. Yum!

Oops! I've got to fly to market, as our pantry is bare and we have not had din din yet. Fun chat, so bye for now.

The wild garlic beside me is nearly ready to pick, think I'll be making pesto pasta salads for lunch for a while!

Oops, fly Swannie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey everyone ;)

Links! Is it yourself that's in it?. How are ya stranger?.

Bleh, hadn't slept at all last night and so now I'm wide awake at silly o'clock :o

How about you?

I'm ok now. On the last stretch of my shift and have most stuff done thankfully..

We'll have to catch up again soon.

• Advertisement

Fact, how's the pooch?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Drunkji

She's in good form, still taking it easy with the walks, but she is happy out and not stressed out like she had been.

Good on ya Wolf!.
    Glad to hear it Links. I'll try catch up with ya for a pint soon.. Any news?.

Not a whole lot, Grem. I'm a bit up and down lately, but meh.

How you fixed thursday?.

I don't know, I'll have to see how I'm feeling on the day.

Not a bother.. Did you get down to the food festival?. I missed it all. Again. Stupid job.

I didn't, heard it was hella expensive so I didn't bother.

• Advertisement

Ah sod that so.. Wouldn't have minded seeing a demo or two but it was all afternoon stuff so i couldn't make it.. Will just have to cook something new soon..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement