Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

More time for mischief then

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*whistles nonchalantly*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Teabag thieves in my midst. Ffs. :mad:

Not guilty,

Also the GN'R tour has even started properly, and it's already gone sideways.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Teabag thieves in my midst. Ffs. :mad:

There's a special place in Hell for that kind of person.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What happened Lith?.

Yup Ted, I'm well vexed. Miserable type whoever it was.

What happened Lith?.

Yup Ted, I'm well vexed. Miserable type whoever it was.

Axl done broke his foot, but the show goes on as planned..

Arra man up Axl old chap :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo peeps, another quick update from me, been a hard and busy week, but 2 files are finished in college which is great news :) I only have 3 more files to do in the next 10/11 months which is good. The college know about my depression and I also told them I'm a bit bored so from Monday on I'm doing level 4 IT for the rest of the year and an exam at the end before I leave. I'll also get a chance to work on my book in college using a memory stick as part of a new timetable for me.

Still at my folks, I thought they'd be driving me bonkers but not as bad as I thought thankfully :)

The other bit of news is that I'm back being single, wasn't working out with bf, was a mutual thing but a bit sad still, I'll be grand in time

Laters!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks :)

• Advertisement

Howdy Links, you looked out the window??

No? Why?

Also... got bitten by something the other day, seriously nasty like, nasty itchy bites on my arms :(

There was a quick blizzard..

Yikes. Fcuk bug season.. You taking anti histamines or anything?.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yikes. Fcuk bug season.

**Swannie signals flock of white swans to fly to Eire to gobble up bugs!!**

I am, they're helping a tiny bit, but it's still driving me crazy.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie signals flock of white swans to fly to Eire to gobble up bugs!!**

seen a white swan on the river yesterday, anything to you? :)

That's miserable Links i hope it wears off soon..

Hi Swan and XR

hiya g whats up

Me too Grem, it's horrible! :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

XR3i wrote: »
    seen a white swan on the river yesterday, anything to you? :)
    Indeed XR3i, as all those whites have to listen to their Darth Vader Black Swan. :pac:

Hi Swan and XR
    How did you know Grem that Swannie was "Hi"? (on java of course) :cool:

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Indeed XR3i, as all those whites have to listen to their Darth Vader Black Swan. :pac:

i have to get a modern phone, i could put up pics of all my encounters with swans :D

tell swanbot i said hi

It was a wild guess oh Swannie

All ok XR

I hope it does go soon.. Had childhood allergies i mostly grew out of but oh i still remember the misery..

i have to get a modern phone, i could put up pics of all my encounters with swans :D
    That would be grand indeed XR3i. :cool:
    tell swanbot i said hi
    **SwanBot WAVES with wing "hi" back to XR3i**
    It was a wild guess oh Swannie
    Grem should dress up in mystical outfit, look at her crystal ball, and tell fortunes! :D

18115563a6627b4f5209215cfca1b8f0.jpg

Haha how are things there? Finished work for the weekend?

Haha how are things there? Finished work for the weekend?
    Just grand thanks Grem, it now being half past 6 in my lovely locale javahouse sipping a dark magic bean brew. :cool:

Not so bad. Thinkin of a cuppa myself, staring out at snow falling is hypnotising me a bit.

Right, away to beds... And maybe to watch animoos :p

Nai nai folks

Night Links hope you get rest..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Fcuking anxiety and panic attacks, piss off and leave me alone will you!!!!!!! :(

Shag off with yourselves!!!! Fcukwits!!!!!! :mad:

• Advertisement

Battling a bit here myself Boxers.. Don't know why, tiredness won't be helping but i always want to be able to pin it on something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement