Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not to mention the cigarettes :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »

All hail the maintainers of sanity!
    *cocks pistol*
    I said, all hail.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I've only had one so far today :p

All hail the maintainers of sanity!
    *cocks pistol*
    I said, all hail.

All Hail indeed
    I've only had one so far today :p

Impressive self restraint...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's only an hour into today......

• Advertisement

Oh yeah forgot your on 12 hour shifts..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welp, time for work.
    *Furs out, smashes through wall*

Hi dory!. ;)

Laters Wolf..

Dillion Harper, oh she makes my heart race :D

Her line of work is NSFW, so best not to Google at work :pac:

I'll resist googling that i think Lith!.

• Advertisement

Best leave it til you've a computer that isn't a work computer :pac:

I had a guess that might be the case.. Sure what else would you be at of a saturday night? :D

The funny thing is, she's made more money at 24 years of age, than I could even dream of making.. Gotta occupy time somehow :D

Funny thing with money is it is never enough for some, gold plated ferrari anyone?. Don't get me wrong i'd like to be paid more but i don't think i'd like to be mad rich or anything.. Jaysis i think the gremeken is kicking in!.

Greed is good, to a certain point...

I'd like enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life.

I vaguely remember 'planting' some coins when i was a kid. That didn't work out so well....

Still waiting on that money tree to sprout out of the ground eh? :pac:

I reckon the cats are sitting on a cashpile back home, little sheets..

Time to get your cash pile..

It's an army of cats!. I'm way out of my depth!

• Advertisement

Get an army of dogs :pac:

I'm a lover, not a fighter :p

I don't know it, but I am a poet :P

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?. :D

A tradesman never blames his tools :pac:

Don't think hands can be insured, can they??

Also this :pac:

12439358_1108128519229842_2576695397381817365_n.jpg?oh=c7c21f7b709e85bd4638f2970a946232&oe=5771FDA5

Well if mariah carey can insure her legs....

Woah dude, far out :eek:

Mariah Carey insured her legs?? Why?? *facepalm*

The silly yet somehow meaningful stuff I find online....

• Advertisement

Not a clue, it popped up somewhere online and gave me cause to pause and stare at the madness of hoomans.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement