Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

No wonder life beyond this world won't contact us... :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

They probably think we jumped the shark quite some time back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahahahaha nice..

How's it holding up in here?

Also, fair play to Bruce Springsteen! :eek:

• Advertisement

My friend is a huge fan of his and text me as soon as she heard about him cancelling, have to say i'm well impressed with him.

Absolute class act alright

Yer up late, still out of sorts?

Seem to only have my concentration in the wee hours now. It's pretty crappy, so I don't know if I'll get to sleep soon.

In other news, picked up the game Hyper Light Drifter a few days ago, been adoring it, it's so good and looks absolutely gorgeous too!

I like the look of that, forgive my computer game complete ignorance of anything modern but it reminds me of an old platformer, legend of mana or something, music lovely too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Want to go back to bed!

I like the look of that, forgive my computer game complete ignorance of anything modern but it reminds me of an old platformer, legend of mana or something, music lovely too.

Oh you dont gotta apologize ;) not everyone is as super nerdy as me. But yeah, it is quite retro

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ahoy Mozzles.

Place is getting very quiet recently.

So I have being saying. It's a bit of a pity to be honest. I feel it's fading out. I hope that isn't the case but it certainly seems like it..

Real life getting in the way. It has been for me recently.

How's all in the kingdom

I think these forums seem to come and go in cycles, keep the faith Mozz!. Also, howdy Ted :)

Feet up & relaxing here. watching some Louis Theroux.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Real life getting in the way. It has been for me recently.

How's all in the kingdom

Ara, it's the same here. Real life has a tendency to take over every once and a while :o

Not too bad now. Playing some Fallout. A rare lazy Sunday afternoon/evening :) Have the fire on and keeping cozy. Only one thing I love about the ****ty weather :pac:

I think these forums seem to come and go in cycles, keep the faith Mozz!. Also, howdy Ted :)

George Michael style:

or

Bon Jovi style? :D :pac:

• Advertisement

I now regret clicking your dragons! :p

How are ya anyway?. It's bitter cold here, thermals back on :(

cold & wet down here all day.

Was going to dig out some thermals, but went with the tae instead.

I'll be outside a bit so thermals are the only way forward. Winds are easterly so everything will be all messed up.. :(

Have been in & out all day.

In for the night now hopefuly.

I've just got the forecast.

dc16f00ccae6527e50d2cd6fbaa634c2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

UN-FCKING-BELIEVABLE, I'VE SEEN A SUNDAY PUB TEAM PLAY BLOODY BETTER :mad:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    UN-FCKING-BELIEVABLE, I'VE SEEN A SUNDAY PUB TEAM PLAY BLOODY BETTER :mad:

Are Spurs playing that badly??

How we hanging this evening folksies?

Howdy Links, any better today?

Konnichiwa Links.

Chilling here with tae & browsing net. Really living the wild side.

• Advertisement

Fresh box of teabags gracing me with their presence this evening. Wild side or what?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement