Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha on the ball Swannie-san

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Haha on the ball Swannie-san

Get-on-the-Ball.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah tennis balls, an integral part of my physio treatment for a long time, surprisingly nice..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oops! My turn to cook, and it times time to make tasty sauce for the capellini pasta. Bye for now. :D

Bye from a rainy west coast Swannie *waves*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

SNOW, SERIOUSLY SNOW AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!

Oh hell, much forecast?. Stupid weather deities, cop on..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I not asking. Just getting ready to apologize to Mother Nature.

The wind is blowing the wrong way here, it has everyone caught out. I'm just running the clock til beer time..

I keep getting sidetracked by stupid stuff on television

• Advertisement

Nothing decent on?. Tunes here for me, hope snow has eased.

Nothing decent on?. Tunes here for me, hope snow has eased.

Sundays are awful for tv here

Ah, i work sundays so don't really know though they seem to have been taken over by reality shows from what twitter tells me.. My night here is crawling :mad:

had far too many of those kind of nights for my tastes

Just have an aversion to sundays as it is i guess. It's extra quiet at work and online so i get early onset monday-itis? :pac:

I have Tuesday-itis. Every damn week

Ah, that's how your roster runs?. It's painful, my eyes are square from staring at screens yet the clock is frozen.. Whinge whinge etc sorry.

Ah, that's how your roster runs?. It's painful, my eyes are square from staring at screens yet the clock is frozen.. Whinge whinge etc sorry.

Tuesday to Saturday. No worries about complaining, I complain most nights

Meh, just don't like being a headwreck even to myself.. Still, have Garbage version 2.0 playing, ah Shirley Manson :o

I blast Offspring most nights.

• Advertisement

Ah Offspring, good stuff, i crash wildly around types of music. Experimental type stuff like Autechre or Boards of Canada to mork rocky things like Biffy Clyro. Sometimes i need a good ragefest so Slayer, Pantera etc happen.. Then i listen to some singer songwriter types Cardigans, Asgeir and Elbow. Spoken like the truly moody individual that i am!.

Ever try Theory of a Deadman. Interesting stuff I must say

Now playing - Angel. I'll give them half an hour, tune suggestions?

Santa Monica, Room 21, Lynchburg Lemonade

Hmm, do you ever listen to Incubus or Live?.

No, but people keep suggesting them

Haha do they?. Well i imagine i've suggested for exactly the same reasons as others.. These guys have quite the back catalogue - oh Alice Cooper!!

I need to start getting more music.

I'd spend a fortune on music if i didn't research a good bit first, then again i listen to music through work and in transit to most stuff so sixty hours a week would be a ballpark number for me.. Ok i like these guys, just listened to drown, harder edge.. Thank feck for utoob.

• Advertisement

yeah, I tend to be an intensive researcher on music if I don't know the artist. other things, not so much

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement