Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I read a fair bit too, research there too as i hate reading something to finish it regretting my purchase, least not too much.. I'm a cheapskate that way.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I will take the occasional chance with reading material but tend to look for authors close to the ones I already enjoy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll experiment but with a good knowledge of the author before i take too much chance on an expensive book.. Right afk for half an hour..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*tumbleweeds*

Oh not this again! *grabs greneken from yesterday*

• Advertisement

I was heading off anyway for ciggies and energy boosts

Got through tonight with no energy drinks, not bad. I take it you're away, laters Wolf..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

OK. Day 3. I can do this. This time I did a swap so I've today and tomorrow on, 2 days off, a day on, and another 2 off. Then on 3 and flying home on the 21st. At least I slept quite well last night.

You can Paws, day will fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

brew the coffee,
    switch on the music.
    its HAPPY MONDAY DANCE time.......

• Advertisement

Happy monday to you an all. Any quack?

sorry I don't do ducks....

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    sorry I don't do ducks....
    I'd say the ducks are relieved! :P :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Old habit, i say quack instead of craic because a guy I know says brown and smelly if i ask how the craic is.... :rolleyes:

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Old habit, i say quack instead of craic because a guy I know says brown and smelly if i ask how the craic is.... :rolleyes:

"then go and wash ya filthy fecker!" :eek::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

and put clean pants on

This is a guy who repeats jokes constantly, those answers just bounce off him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sounds like a guy in my course Grem. One of the main ones is if someone asks something like the date or the time, someone will say what it is and then he'll say "No, it's *repeats date/time*". He actually said this while I was typing as if to emphasise my point.

"Is today the 11th?"
    "No, it's the 11th."

It wasn't funny the first time, and it hasn't gotten funny over the last 10 months.

Got it in one Angron, luckily for me i only see him in small doses these days, must be a pain in the nethers for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The one bright point is he's leaving in about 2 weeks, so there won't be too much more of it.

• Advertisement

I can't wait for today to be over.

Something happen PP?

Hmm, today took a strange turn. I'm now looking at the possibility of flying to Sweden in August.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

SVEEDEN?!?!? :)

How are we all Noccers, is your Monday finding you well?

Shiminay wrote: »
    SVEEDEN?!?!? :)

How are we all Noccers, is your Monday finding you well?

Yup! Looking to have a meet up with a few folks I know online. London or Copenhagen have also been mentioned as possible destinations.

Angron wrote:
    Something happen PP?
    Not really. Just got busy! It's OK now.
    Angron wrote:
    Hmm, today took a strange turn. I'm now looking at the possibility of flying to Sweden in August.
    Ooh nice!

:)

I've just seen that Nickelback have been announced to play the 3 Arena in October and I actually would really like to go :o

Well then, someone just got booted from the course.

Oh why?!

• Advertisement

Oh why?!

Being an ass basically. Persistently rude, lazy, making messes he didn't want to clean up, showing up late, and antagonising people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement