Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh you're better off without him in class then :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I believe that's how everyone else is taking it, yeah :P I think the straw that broke the camel's back was shredding paper to throw in the bin, leaving a huge mess and then not wanting to clean up cause "it's the janitor's job".

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sounds like a right idiot tbh :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SSSCCCRRREEEAAAMMM! :eek:

Oh, now I feel much better. Thanks Lairians.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Alright, who frightened or annoyed Swannie !!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Or drank all her coffee :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »

No-one would be thhhaaaat cruel :eek:

Would they?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Alright, who frightened or annoyed Swannie !!!!!!!!
    I called a work team meeting, and one of our members failed to show, now over an hour late, and his part is critical for us to progress on our project. He will soon learn why I am a BLACK Swannie, and not one of those meek white ones! :mad:

Ahhhhhhhh ha! Lith must be psychic, as it was my missing team member's turn to buy the java. He better show up with several tall, dark, rich ones for us all, or he is toast!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

No-one would be thhhaaaat cruel :eek:

Would they?

I honestly wouldn't put it past Seph, he's a sneaky fecker :pac:
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhh ha! Lith must be psychic, as it was my missing team member's turn to buy the java. He better show up with several tall, dark, rich ones for us all, or he is toast!

To the brigs with that team member for being late.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

mmmm toast

To the brigs with that team member for being late.
    Yarrrrrrrr!! Clap him in irons mate!
    mmmm toast

Thermal nuclear war toasted Seph!

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

SSSCCCRRREEEAAAMMM! :eek:
    History-of-Ice-Cream-1.jpg
    :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Ain't nothing worse than brain freeeze.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I see your brain freeze and raise you a stubbed toe.

Angron wrote: »
    I see your brain freeze and raise you a stubbed toe.

that happened to me going up the stairs in work this morning. fekkin lid on coffee was coming off, scalde hand & stubbed toe combo.

t'was a great start.

Del knows how to get Swannie to chill offering ice cream. :cool:
    Ain't nothing worse than brain freeeze.
    Ooooooooo wonderful Ted.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

happy monday swans

XR3i wrote: »
    happy monday swans

**Swannie and SwanBot wave wings "hi" to XR3i**

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

how's the weather,

we have an extended winter here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Woke up to snow yesterday morning. All sunshine then today. Mother nature is being bi polar again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Woke up to snow yesterday morning. All sunshine then today. Mother nature is being bi polar again.

Sounds like Buffalo weather to me.

It's April in Ireland. It's anything goes sort of weather.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

67 deg. Beach weather. Yo all :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Quiet

Has being for a few weeks. Absolutely wrecked here, need to sleep soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hola Fathom

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Has being for a few weeks. Absolutely wrecked here, need to sleep soon.
    Yo Mozzeltoff. Make noise? :D

Hola Fathom
    Yo cyberwolf :D

• Advertisement

Gym time. Laters!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement