Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Have fun at the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Actually dreading work today, don't really know why.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

200.gif

Morning all! :p

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Delirium wrote: »
    Morning all! :p
    Happy Taco Tuesday Del!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Taco Tuesday Del!
    924cc9a7a295c1f67b26da21b5963ef7.jpg

\o/

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

\o/
    That's a purrrrrrrrrrfect taco Del! :cool:

That's a purrrrrrrrrrfect taco Del! :cool:
    she'll be the taco belle of the ball! :P
    :pac::pac::pac:

she'll be the taco belle of the ball! :P
    :pac::pac::pac:
    Takes Two Tacos To Tango!

Takes Two Tacos To Tango!
    so many tacos.....mmmmm, tacos! :pac:

so many tacos.....mmmmm, tacos! :pac:

Threesomes for a buck on Taco Tuesday, which makes my mind wander Del. :P

• Advertisement

Threesomes for a buck on Taco Tuesday, which makes my mind wander Del. :P
    when does it not, silly Swannie? :pac:

when does it not, silly Swannie? :pac:
    Indeed Del, especially when I think about the middle taco in a threesome for a buck at a quarter past 1AM Pacific. Do you think the middle taco stays hotter? :pac:

Swannie is talking nonsense (again), and shows how wired but tired I am after Moon Day. Sleepy time, bye for now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This talk of tacos has me wanting burritos.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Galway trip time so Angron?. Many choices at this point.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I probably won't be making a trip to Galway for another few weeks. I need to save money for my trip to London, so I'm going to get 20 sterling a week.

Handily, I just need to pay for my flights for the moment cause one of the Scottish lads is handling the hotel accommodation, and the tickets for the wrestling show are already bought.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah burrito when you get there then.. Oh that trip is soon, hope it's savage..

Angron wrote: »
    This talk of tacos has me wanting burritos.
    actually brought the brother to boojums in Galway a few months ago(first time either of us went). So fecking tasty :D All because of your frequent mentions of it! :P

you should see about getting some commission from them :pac:

They are pretty great burritos :pac:

Ok i may aswell work in the hospital, the hours I put in!. Two and half there for a history recap and discussion of possible procedures etc.

• Advertisement

Ok, it's after midnight, if i throw water will i get more gremlins??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hi :)

Enter contestant number one! How are ya?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Enter contestant number one! How are ya?.
    :D:D

I am good thanks, how are you?

Feel quite anxious as I have WRAP in the morning, so insomnia came to visit me tonight, just to ensure I am kept awake all night so I'm bright and cheery tomorrow. Very kind. :(:o

IS that a group setting? I'm at work and really didn't want to come in, we can't win, eh?.

Humpday java brewing begins, enjoy this rare treat, haven't worked a tuesday in a wee while ;)

Humpday java brewing begins, enjoy this rare treat, haven't worked a tuesday in a wee while ;)

Did Grem mention the magic 4-letter word?

Ahoy hoy Swannie and Swanbot, yup it's brewing now, your java-sense tingled?

Ahoy hoy Swannie and Swanbot, yup it's brewing now, your java-sense tingled?
    Oh please make java Grem, and it will help us...

c8aee23d37404b9109287e2632104c8c.jpg

• Advertisement

Oh of course, i'm still getting over tuesday tbh. How's all over there?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement