Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pushing 11PM Pacific. We are project oriented, and I had to work up until just a few minutes ago to finish my part, before handing off to the next team member in line. I can coast Hump Day. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not so bad. Ooh i hope you got your tuesday tacos though..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Not so bad. Ooh i hope you got your tuesday tacos though..
    Indeed Grem, got 6 for 2 bucks and munched while keying. Lucky I use a clear keyboard cover, or my laptop keyboard would have looked like a messy kitchen counter after a feast.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah yes, i clean the keyboard, mouse and phone at work pretty regularly, doesn't bear thinking about. :eek:

Ah yes, i clean the keyboard, mouse and phone at work pretty regularly, doesn't bear thinking about. :eek:
    We use keyboard covers in lab to avoid spill damage, so I adopted the habit for my personal laptop and netbook, and it's really easy to wipe the clear keyboard cover rather than try to clean between keys. Not only that, some fool spilled their java on my netbook keyboard last year, and the clear cover saved it.

• Advertisement

We can barely get working chairs in the office tbh. Not exactly really on the priority list us lot!

We can barely get working chairs in the office tbh. Not exactly really on the priority list us lot!

Yikes! Although we have to work hard on our grants, were are pretty well stocked.

The usual here, you're invisible unless there's a fcuk up somewhere then the inevitable paper trail.
    Forty five minutes until I'm out of here woo hoo! Meeting a few people for java later so directly to my cot for once..

The usual here, you're invisible unless there's a fcuk up somewhere then the inevitable paper trail.
    Forty five minutes until I'm out of here woo hoo! Meeting a few people for java later so directly to my cot for once..

Fun chatting with ye Grem. I'm out of here for now. Bye.

Take it easy, gotta wrap it up here too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Ireland sleeps :cool:

Is it Thor's Day java time yet?

0d9cec7763f7f5c701b32cc5eb9c6323.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

why yes it is,

Thirstdays Java is brewed,

here have a large mug of nectar

cgh wrote: »
    why yes it is,

Thirstdays Java is brewed,

here have a large mug of nectar
    I knew I could count on our famous barista cgh! :cool:

freshly roasted and freshly ground.
    and that's just the staff.

So long as it's roasted by cgh with TLC I'm happy. :D

well once Black Swan is happy,

the world is safe for a while.

• Advertisement

well once Black Swan is happy,

the world is safe for a while.

**Swannie quickly slips into her "white" swan outfit before anyone notices that she is from the dark side!** :eek:

eh Swannie, stop breathing like Darth Vader.....

good to go.

more coffee.

your Axe looks great....

*whistles innocently*

eh Swannie, stop breathing like Darth Vader.....

good to go.

more coffee.

your Axe looks great....

*whistles innocently*

Axe? It's Thor's Day after all cgh, and I like to dress to kill and accessorize for the occasion, so this calls for a hammer! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Afternoon and a Happy ALMOST Friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Nearly there now.

** runs round in circles to try & speed up time,**

don't run too fast, ya might go back in time and start your day all over again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Don't blame me, blame Lith Luther and Superted

Trying to break the law of physics, shame on ye

The Flash > Superman..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi peeps!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hello...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement