Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Wowza's it is ghostly quiet in here..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sneaks in*

Oh hey Seph :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy Friday............beat minty to it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wowza's it is ghostly quiet in here..

BOO

To your outfit..

:pac:

Yes Lith, it's dead in here, what have ye done to the place at all? :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    BOO

To your outfit..

:pac:

Yes Lith, it's dead in here, what have ye done to the place at all? :pac:

Ooh ghostly :P

I didn't do anything to the place, must be real life getting in the way for the regulars..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Real life would want to eff off :pac: Or least lead me to a massive windfall, enough so I don't have to work ever again :pac:

I am pained with it lately. I am off tomorrow and Saturday but on Sunday again. And I have to work six days next week. I feel sick at the thoughts of it.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy-Friday.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey everyone ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

How do Angron?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Meh, sick. You?

Hungover as hell. :o

I wish I was hungover, then it'd at least mean I had something to drink last night to justify feeling sick today :P

Discovered there's talks of a live action pokémon movie, and I am furious.

It's strange, but I've no idea why I'm so hungover, I didn't drink more than usual and normally escape without a hangover, but I am just feeling like awfulness today.

Speaking of live action, you see what they're doing to Ghost in the Shell?

No! Just no. No no no. :mad:

Nothing against Scarlett Johansson, she's a fine actress, but she should not be in that role.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tis quiet, I'll get some java and beers going. ;)

Angron wrote: »
    Nothing against Scarlett Johansson, she's a fine actress, but she should not be in that role.

Quite honestly, I've lost respect for her for taking the role.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Think i should have called in sick....

• Advertisement

Leave a note, clock out and go home :D

If only!. Sod it, might aswell be here earning. Just phone it in tonight. Fcuk it.. How's you?

How long can you keep phoning it in though? 12 hours is quiet a long time??

Doin' Fine here :D

Shh, i'm going to take it hour by hour :o

Plenty of tea in between :D

Hells yes. Tea, whinge to various people and a bit of pity partying for me.. :pac:

Sounds like the perfect formula to get through 12 hours of hell..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo all:)

Evenin' ATC :)

Oh and a Happy Friday, well what's left of it anyways :D

• Advertisement

Yup, share the whinge so i don't lose any friends, and it'll take me ages to get as far as the canteen each time i want tea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement