Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Evening ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Howdy Links and Atc, all well?.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Yup, share the whinge so i don't lose any friends, and it'll take me ages to get as far as the canteen each time i want tea.

YAY pity party's :D.... *dramatic voice over voice, One woman's long hellish journey to the canteen every time she wants a cup of tea*

Coming Soon to a cinema near you :pac:

Hey Links..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Eh, okish here Grem. Tummy sore as feck for some reason :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's two ill in the lair so far. Duvet time!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Evenin' ATC :)

Oh and a Happy Friday, well what's left of it anyways :D

thanks lith:D

how's it going with you?
    Howdy Links and Atc, all well?.

doing considerably better here I'm glad to say :) adjusting well to my new timetable in college, being single again is a bit weird but enjoying my freedom back. and yourself?

thanks lith:D

how's it going with you?

Doin' fine here, just waiting on some downloaded files to finish converting to MP3 files :D

I think i shall be doing a lot of blank staring here tonight.

Blank staring is going well....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Herrrroooo Noccers. :)

This quiet is not sitting well with me at all. I'm used to having over 20 pages to read every time I pop in. I don't like change! :mad:

Just saw an Ambulance with flashing lights whizz by me there when I was getting out of car. :/

How is one and all tonight?

I'm over halfway through my shift so can't complain, yeah it's been quiet here of late but it'll pick up again. How are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

all good except for a wrist with little power in it for 2 days now! But will survive shure! I'm contemplating watching Grey's Anatomy or going to my bed.... Any my jaw-bones are starting to get sore now too. YAY! :-l

Not nice, i get bouts of bruxism and the jaw pain is very annoying.. Anything in particular wrong with your wrist?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

Did anyone see where Friday went?

It was here one minute, turn my back for a bit & it flew away.

I was here at the witching hour, it just silently sloped away under cover of darkness..

Which way did it go?

I'll drag it back if it takes me a week.

How's Grem, into your final hour now.

It was in stealth mode so i didn't see. Yeah last hour, long night here, sunny morning though.. You on today?

Nope, back in the Premier again. :D

East facing window & flancer ball is trying to get in here.

Yeah it's quite bright out. And people think i'm mad bringing my sunglasses on a nightshift, i mean i am mad to be fair but that's not a symptom! :D :cool:

• Advertisement

Embrace the madness.

As long as you let it out in small doses.

It's strictly rationed out ;) How's your good self?.

All good in the hood.

Bit of chillin' & relaxin' is called for.

There for the weekend? Enjoy the chillout, really have to fit in a visit back soon..

Aye here until Monday

Not so bad. Just finished up here, hobble off to bus now. Think of something to get for me lunches the next few days.. It's a rock and roll lifestyle i tell ya!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

bright light is assaulting me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lazy_saturn_day.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo all:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyo all:)
    Hey ATC, how's the writing going for our 1st favourite author?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement