Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cygnus Central (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not too bad now Stripes. Having a bit of a lazy day. Should get around to doing a clothes wash but the washing machine as being taking over by housemate :/ Eh might go fooling around with my game or something..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie looks at clock and flies from under duvet to get ready for work, running through the raindrops before quickly Lair lurking**

WAVES at Boxers, Mozz, and Joya.

Oh, methinks it's going to take 3 to jump-start Swannie this Monday morning! :eek:

coffee-cups.jpg?w=600

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not too bad now Stripes. Having a bit of a lazy day. Should get around to doing a clothes wash but the washing machine as being taking over by housemate :/ Eh might go fooling around with my game or something..
    Same here so. Did two loads over the weekend, and then ran out of washing powder. Have another load in the tub ready to go but need to get powder, not in any humour to face the general public today so it will have to wait til tomorrow I think. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Should get around to doing a clothes wash
    Oh no! Not the L-word Mozz! **Swannie covers eyes with wings!**

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie looks at clock and flies from under duvet to get ready for work, running through the raindrops before quickly Lair lurking**

Oh, methinks it's going to take 3 to jump-start Swannie this Monday morning! :eek:

coffee-cups.jpg?w=600

Haha!!! Don't rush yourself Swannie!! You'll get to work when ya get to work :pac:
    Same here so. Did two loads over the weekend, and then ran out of washing powder. Have another load in the tub ready to go but need to get powder, not in any humour to face the general public today so it will have to wait til tomorrow I think. :)

Only clothes I washed over the weekend was my uniform for work. Blasted things are destroyed with Turmeric and fruit coulis. Must invest in a few more jackets.

Not in much humour to go out myself but it's such a beautiful evening down here in ole Ciarrai I am slowly coming around to the idea of going to the beach for a stroll..bit of sea air won't do me any harm I suppose!!

• Advertisement

The day may be Monday, but do you know what night it is?

d7d2ebd9597a027bb46546748f7a3fba.jpg

Oh no! Not the L-word Mozz! **Swannie covers eyes with wings!**

Ahh tis grand Swannie. I have being working hard now over the last few weeks. Think I deserve the odd lazy day here and there ;) Don't get them all that often :pac:

http://images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/170680/coffee-cups.jpg?w=600
    Hey Swannie, cheers for the coffee, could do with it today :)
    Only clothes I washed over the weekend was my uniform for work. Blasted things are destroyed with Turmeric and fruit coulis. Must invest in a few more jackets.

Not in much humour to go out myself but it's such a beautiful evening down here in ole Ciarrai I am slowly coming around to the idea of going to the beach for a stroll..bit of sea air won't do me any harm I suppose!!
    Hehe I had no choice but to do them, couldn't have three loads piled up, that'd drive me mad lol. :o

It's sunny here too, dry but cold, would be a nice evening for a walk but.....meh! Hope you have fun at the beach :)

Haha!!! Don't rush yourself Swannie!! You'll get to work when ya get to work :pac:
    You're right Mozz, given that I am still temp boss while the real one is out sick. I've got someone to open lab. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :cool:

**Swannie slows down a bit to sip the coffee**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Afternoon peeps. What's the haps?
    Yeah I see my occupational therapist regularly.
    This is just a pretty bad phase/bout which needs to run its course, nothing can speed it up or get rid of it or anything unfortunately, just one of those things.
    Hope you are doing good :)
    [IM/G]http://images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/170680/coffee-cups.jpg?w=600[/IMG]

heya girls lovely to see ya!

just back to the office from a long walk around the city finishing some stuff
    loved being out tbh no rain no heat just great, whats even better i finished what i had to so happy about it :)

swannie when did joya EVER refused a coffee :d)

how are ye ?

• Advertisement

Ahh tis grand Swannie. I have being working hard now over the last few weeks. Think I deserve the odd lazy day here and there ;) Don't get them all that often :pac:
    Buttttttttttt Mozz, I was not referring to taking a lazy day which you deserve, rather trying to avoid the L-word in our lovely Lair... Swannie whispers to Mozz...
    doing Laundry!!
    :eek: "The horror! The horror!" (from Apocalypse Now).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*speh shakes a bag of magic java beans *

Hey Swannie, cheers for the coffee, could do with it today :)

Hehe I had no choice but to do them, couldn't have three loads piled up, that'd drive me mad lol. :o

It's sunny here too, dry but cold, would be a nice evening for a walk but.....meh! Hope you have fun at the beach :)

Washing basket is full here but sure housemate has the blasted washing machine full of her own stuff and fecked off to work without emptying it. Have to fight for the blasted thing around here! :rolleyes:

I must go upstairs and put on clothes. I wish it was sociably acceptable to walk on the beach in your pjs :pac: Downloading Morrowind for my laptop so must wait for that to finish too.
    You're right Mozz, given that I am still temp boss while the real one is out sick. I've got someone to open lab. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :cool:

**Swannie slows down a bit to sip the coffee**

No point in stressing yerself, especially when you're the boss ;)

Buttttttttttt Mozz, I was not referring to taking a lazy day which you deserve, rather trying to avoid the L-word in our lovely Lair... Swannie whispers to Mozz...
    doing Laundry!!
    :eek: "The horror! The horror!" (from Apocalypse Now).

Ahh that L word :pac: Well I do like having clean clothes, and I am obsessed with the smell of my fabric softner at the moment...:pac:

Ohhhhhhh no, Boxers almost used the L-word too! :eek:

Seph m'dear, can I adds you on PSN? :D

Joya wrote: »
    swannie when did joya EVER refused a coffee :d)
    That would be against Swanology Joya! Java heaven forbid!
    Sniff, sniff, sniff... my precious, my precious.
    Ahh that L word :pac: Well I do like having clean clothes, and I am obsessed with the smell of my fabric softner at the moment...:pac:
    Oh oh... I sounds like you are getting hooked on the L-word Mozz. First the fabric softener smell attraction, and oh no, the slide down that domestic slope! :eek:

Oh oh... I sounds like you are getting hooked on the L-word Mozz. First the fabric softener smell attraction, and oh no, the slide down that domestic slope! :eek:

I slipped down that slope along time ago Swannie :pac:

Oops, time to fly to work. Fun chatting with ye all this morn. Bye! :D

Ohhhhhhh no, Boxers almost used the L-word too! :eek:
    :D:D:D

Have to say I'm half addicted to the smell of my fabric softener too.

Anyone looking for a new FC, try this :pac:

8712561931472_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

This one is amazing too, was a limited edition for Xmas though.

PMZMiJg.jpg?1

This has got to be one of the most random posts I've ever made :o

• Advertisement

Oops, time to fly to work. Fun chatting with ye all this morn. Bye! :D
    Heh by Swannie, have fun :)

I'm waiting on a courier delivery, been waiting all day for it. BRING ME MY PARCEL NOW!!!

Me, impatient? Naaaaaaaaaaaah! :p:o

It's the lily and strawberry one I buy. I love that stuff. Rose and apple is my second favourite :D

It's the lily and strawberry one I buy. I love that stuff. Rose and apple is my second favourite :D
    I've never seen the lily and strawberry one I don't think.

Must have a mooch in the s'market see can I find it and have a sniff :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seph m'dear, can I adds you on PSN? :D

Sure you can mozz

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Fabric softener addiction, what's the world coming too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i loved daz cherry but they discontinued just when i found it :(

was a scent from heaven i tells ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Good evening :)

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

FULL MOON ALERT !!! :D